xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Holy Smokes!

Have you ever seen the like of the scandals coming out of Washington these days!!??? I'm getting to the point where I am almost afraid of listening to the news in fear of what has happend now. First Bengazzi, then the IRS targeting of Teaparty/Patriot groups for unfairly stopping these groups from getting tax exempt statis, now the DOJ listening in to our phone calls and reading emails, which of course they claim they are not doing, but at first they claimed they weren't even stockpiling the information, but now they admit to that but say they aren't reading it, then the taps on the computer and phones of a journalist and his parents for crying out loud, and threats to charge him criminally for doing his job, and now attacks and threats to whistle blowers who are coming forward with information about wroungdoings in just about every branch of our government! This is just pure insanity! And to date, not one single person has been disiplined, even after they have been caught in flat out lies, some have even recieved promtions to other jobs, and the government is going after the whistle blowers and ignoring the crimes they are bringing to light. Lois Lerner not only refused to tell what she knew, the witch got put on leave WITH PAY! So she is getting a paid vacation for screwing over the public.

How on earth can we clean up such a massive amount of corruption? They certainly have the fox guarding the hen house, those put in charge of investigating these activities are the ones who are doing some either completely illegal activities or at least unethical activities.

This kind of garbage infuriates me. How can it be fixed? I think I might be for throwing the whole damn lot of the crooks out and starting over, though I fear the next bunch will be just as bad and the whole thing will just start all over again.

So, with erything going on right now, this particluar forum should be really jumping. How would you fix this mess? Any bright ideas? Faintest clues?

i am not going to touch this one with a barge pole that is hitting a brick wall, sorry sheepdog.

it is not right for me to comment on as this as i

1} i am not American, never being to America have no family in America or any connection to it.

2} it is rude

3} it would make me a hypocrite as our Political Folk are prob worst that Washington ever could be

as for the forum i agree it should be full of people making new topics

and commenting.

Edited by demonboy1990 (see edit history)

Wire tapping and listening in on conversations seems unethical. However, governments all over the world have wire taps and listen in on communication to track terrorist activity, and in this case it does sound reasonable. However, taking it further by finding and prosecuting whistle blowers, that again seems unethical. Deciding between ethical and unethical is like trying to figure out what's black and what's white on a gradient that makes it hard to do any more than draw a grey line.