xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
err

Ishuffle From Ipod Digital Music Player from Apple

Not as iPod that using hard disk drive to store music data, iShuffle using flash memory stick as many common digital music player like creative products.currently available in 512MB or 1GB storing capacity.with its simply white color as first generation of iPod, it has no equalizer like iPod. But it can produce hi fi pqrfect sound with deat flat frequency, no distortion til max volume. even bass tones.. better than iPod.do anyone have it?

I don't have it no. . . but i don't thin it would be worth buying either. Its over priced liek all apple products.Getting a hard disk music palyer would be alot more versatile in my opinion.

I think its a deal. i dont think i even own 120 songs though :D. The thing is though, is that you have to have a laptop, or a computer with usb ports in front of it, or it will be hard to use.

I don't have it no. . .

but i don't thin it would be worth buying either. Its over priced liek all apple products.

Getting a hard disk music palyer would be alot more versatile in my opinion.

55751[/snapback]

How's it overpriced? $100 for 512 mb flash player is a very good price. Of course, it dosen't have a screen, but not all people need one. I'm happy with my ipod mini, which holds all my songs. (Barely)

My friend got one of these, sure it's a decent mp3 player for the money....But its also totally indestructable. his brother got all pissed at him and took the thing and stomped on it, then threw it at the wall and smashed it into the wall a few more times.Still works perfectly :D

My friend got one of these, sure it's a decent mp3 player for the money....

But its also totally indestructable. his brother got all pissed at him and took the thing and stomped on it, then threw it at the wall and smashed it into the wall a few more times.

Still works perfectly :D

55822[/snapback]

Big part of that it because it's a flash player, hard drive players probably wouldn't have survived.

It's not too great for a flash-based player. You can get a generic one on Ebay with decent sound quality and more features - screen, voice recorder, radio, equaliser, lyrics display (as long as they're stored in some obscure taiwanese format), phonebook etc - for half the price of a Shuffle.

this is reallly worth it compared to all those other ones on the market and this is really small..size of gum pack. The onlly thing i dont like about it is it has no screen and u cant organize the music so u have to be looking for a song u want to listen and that will take long :D

It isn't that worth it to me. I have a MP3 player that can hold the same memory cards and I don't have to even think of the fact that it is only the smaller version of something else. I really like the Ipod or the miniPod or the Ishuffle, but I am happy with what I have. I even think that sometimes I should just get the Sony cd/mp3 player or maybe even a minidisc player just because. Oh well. I wonder why Apple is coming out with so many MP3 players. Even though I hear that the new Ipods will be able to play movies and such that you dl to the memory.

i think, Apple will aim different market for iShuffle. many people wont listen all songs in the iPod in specific time.iPod have its market segment, it self.

I'm planning to buy one, but am still a bit spooked by some worse -case senarios that i have thought up on the ipod shuffle, like:how can i navigate from song 34 to song 156?(do i press the forward button 122 times?to lack of a playlist function on the shuffle and a whole lot of other features, like display screen, etc.. makes you think twice before buying one.

I dont really like the i pod shuffle. My friend has it and it dont really like how it works i like the way the regular models work like the one i have. I have the U2 edition and it's great. You can put a lot of songs on it and it's the best mp3 player out there i would have to say. But i guess the shuffle is cool if you use it to work out but if you listen to music all the time i wouldn't waste your money and get it just get the mini ipod or the regular i pod.

While the idea is great, I don't want one because it can only hold 1GB of stuff. Sure, it's tiny and cheap, but I would have to refill it before I went anywhere with it. I like how with a 40GB player I can have my whole collection with me.

I think the iPod Shuffle is great for me, since it doesn't weigh me down like a regular iPod does. I don't mind changing the songs every once in a while and I fell I don't really need a screen to view what it's playing...might be a distraction if I were listening and riding a bike at the same time. Of course, since the player first came out it's gotten smaller (clip-on!) - and it's available in five different colours...like the nano!