xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Anybody Home?

Really! There isn't even a fraction of the amount of posts now as there was when I first started posting here. I just don't get it. Nothing has really changed here, we still have good people, good topics and if they ever get started, some great discusions get going, and the economy sure isn't that much better that nobody cares about free web hosting anymore! Makes no sense to me at all. And right now I'm in the same boat that I was in last month, only 2-3 days away from when my web hosting is due to be paid and I don't have a clue as if I have made enough posts to pay it this month. Once again it has not updated for quite some time and right now I only show $3 in my account.

Really! There isn't even a fraction of the amount of posts now as there was when I first started posting here. I just don't get it. Nothing has really changed here, we still have good people, good topics and if they ever get started, some great discusions get going, and the economy sure isn't that much better that nobody cares about free web hosting anymore! Makes no sense to me at all. And right now I'm in the same boat that I was in last month, only 2-3 days away from when my web hosting is due to be paid and I don't have a clue as if I have made enough posts to pay it this month. Once again it has not updated for quite some time and right now I only show $3 in my account.

I'm going to be in the same boat soon as well. With the decrease in posts, and the delay between updates, it's making it harder and harder to keep up the hosting. I used to have no problems knocking out a lot of posts due to the sheer amount of new content we had daily.