xisto Community
mamer

What Might Have Been The Cause Of These Problems?

Just imagine that you hear these comments in the staff room from some language teachers. What might have been the cause of these problems?

Sometimes when students leave the classroom I find myself wondering?I wonder what they actually learned in the last 50 minutes.

I never seem to finish on time, I either run out of material or I can't fit everything in.

I was going to do a really good reading but they got so involved with all the words they didn't know the whole thing broke down and took ages.

When none of them could answer me I suddenly realised they should discuss it in groups of three before giving their answers.

I gave that really good lesson on the past perfect this time last year. I wish I could remember how it went.

It's only half way through the third term and I'm about to finish the book! What can I do now?

I wish I didn't have to share this group with another teacher. I wonder what she did with them last Tuesday.

Some students complained that I don't seem to plan my lessons? What a cheek. How do they know what I do or don't do!

That lesson was a load of rubbish. I wonder what went wrong?

Edited by mamer (see edit history)