xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arens

Non-computer games/hobbies What he said...

Can not find a topic on Non-computer games or hobbies anywhere, so I guess I'll start one here.I'm heavy into pinball (NO not on my computer. Well, sometimes, but only if they simulate real ones). I have 2 at home (Williams WhiteWater & Williams F-14) and money/space permitting I would have 10! They are GREAT! Bashing a real iron ball around, playing with gravity, action-reaction, bounce-angles etc. Repairing them is also fun, I got both in non-working state, repaired them myself. I guess I'm from a different generation. Today's youth is more into electronic games, and the operators don't mind since pinball machines that get heavy use should be regularly cleaned/repaired & adjusted. If a game-cabinet fails you just replace the monitor, or chip.Anybody got a similar hobby? Paintball, baseball, ANYTHING outdoors? Non-rebootable stuff mainly? Or is everybody here pretty much chained to their hardware...?

WEll i play the drums and also rugby but i still come back to my beutiful computer

I spend most of my time on the computer, but when I'm not I spend my time drumming (I'm not crazy, but I'm pretty good) or watching TV :lol:. In the winter I ski and snowboard. That's about it >_>, I don't have much hobbies other than the computer.

Theres Alot I Like Doing I Mean Alot. The One Game I Play If It Ever Died I Would Be Pissed Off The Final Fantasy Games I Love Them So Much They Are So Awesome. The Next Thing I Like Is Stunt Biking I Love It Because When U Fall You Never Learn Your Lesson No Matter How Hard Or Where You Fall Even If U Bust A Nut. The 3 Thing I Like Doing Is Swimming Swimming Is Pretty Awesome. The 4 Thing I Like Doing Is Playing Blizzard Games Like Starcraft Diablo 2 Warcraft 3 The 5 Thing I Like Is Going On Road Trips To Diffent States Because You Get To See So Much And Its Awesome You Get To Yell At Ppl And Crap.

I have a lt of hobbies, I'm surprised I'm on the computer as much as I am. If I'm not playing Ice hockey i'm playing roller hockey, if im not playing roller hockey i'm hanging out with my gf, if im not doing that im playing my guitar and if im not eating, sleeping, working, or driving my sister around I am on the computer. I guess driving my sister and working isnt a hobby but o well.

I spend more than 4 hours on internet and PS2 per day, but I also play a lot of guitar, and go swimming, and play football, I also play a little drums and keyboard, and I go *BLEEP*ING by the end of the day (kiddin heh)

Well my name is football so yes i love football um base ball is ok paint ball /airsoft are some of my favor spotrs sk8 bording i cant live with out um taking phots is 1 thing i love 2 do just what ever i can find i love like haning out with my friends are fun i just like 2 go out site and do stuff what ever i can find :P

I do a lot of things other than computer. I go outside and try to teach my dog to play frisbee, ride my bike to the mountains, exersise, and listen to eminem. I don't hang out with my friends a lot 'cause right now I don't have any close friends we only hang out at school and sometimes after school.

my favorite hobby is partying! :P well, i play soccer in highschool. love the game, anyone else?i guess those would be my two favorite hobbies, besides what goes on behind closed doors, if you would consider that a hobby? :P