xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Hello Dear Friends I Am Back

Dear friends, How r u all of you. Hope you all are doing well. I am back from my work I was busy in developing some websites and now on vacations. Just remembered my favorite forum and am back. Lot of changes in the forum look and all.

Welcome back!

I am exactly like you... I came back some two weeks ago. Had a great time setting up a new plan with some cents I still had in my account. Although the visitor count of the forums seems to have gone down (can't imagine why) the quality of the service is as high as ever. I can congratulate Xisto for that. Xisto - Support is very helpful. Another 5 * for that. So it's up to us to bring the forums (for which by the way I like the name change) back to it's former glory. I for one am working hard on that.

I don't know if you have noticed it (depending if you were last on Xisto), but there is a new credit system which you have to get used to. I have had trouble with it, mainly because it's extremly random. The myCents get updated at a random basis and the myCents go to your Client Area on another random basis. There is a delay between when you post and get an update in the forums and another delay between the update on the forums and the update in the Client Area. All are apparently random. So (as one book says) DON'T PANIC, writtten with large friendly letters! ^_^

Welcome back!Yes, a lot has changed recently here, I suppose for the good, but I'm an old stick in the mud and hate change. I do agree that the traffic here has slowed to an almost painful crawl. It's tough to get a good conversation going here these days. But I'm glad your back and maybe things will start to pick up more as the weather cools off and people spend more time indoors instead of being outside playing in the pretty summer weather. I know here a lot of my projects cease when cold weather hits and I spend more time on this infernal computer than I do in the summer months. You can't plant flowers or vegtables in the winter, or shave dogs down, or even paint dog houses.

A lot of my projects cease when I'm unemployed, like right now :-)I don't really have a place where I can plant flowers or vegetables, and even if I did, the weather here is really terrible for either flowers or vegetables to grow through most of the year, though I could still have some plants and cacti. Also, I don't have a dog, though I would really like to have one.I find it difficult to have a conversation on the forums at times too, but your posts usually give me a lot to respond to. I particularly remember the time when you mentioned that you got an all-terrain vehicle and there was a mod for one of those vehicles that could add a roof and turn what looks like a quadbike (and perhaps is a quadbike in all regards, except that it isn't road-legal) into a covered vehicle that you could ride around in a farm. However, the problem with covered vehicles is that in the summer, it gets darned hot and you might as well just ride on a motorcycle instead of a covered vehicle with no air conditioning. If an all-terrain vehicle did get air-conditioning, it would get heavy, then it would need power-steering, and with all the gear-changing, it would need an automatic transmission, and with that comes the difficulty of fitting it all onto a small-sized platform so they would have to extend it, and before you know it, that would become an off-road compact sports utility vehicle. I guess it is just human nature to have something that is in between all of the options that we are provided with - "Sure, those options are really great, but do you have one that has X, Y, and Z from that one, and A, B, and C from this one?"