xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Healthcare & Pharma (Staffing &recruitment)

Dear All,I am looking for a name for my company to start for.We are into healthcare & pharma recruitments & staffing.We also have a portal for the same.Kindly suggest for the same.With regards,Raghav

I know it as been a while since this thread has been created and there hasn't been much activity on this thread but I was thinking about company names for the original poster and could think of: (i) RxPeople - the Rx suggests pharmaceutical and the People stands for staffing and recruitment, (ii) MediPeople - similar to RxPeople but with a different prefix, (iii) HealthCare Staffing Solutions - the company name says it all, (iv) Place_Name Business Solutions - this tells clients that you belong to the region where you are established and the name is a match for a general recruitment firm, (v) Excellence Recruitment - this again says that you help recruit the best in the industry and doesnt specifically limit you to the healthcare and pharmaceuticals industry. If you have a portal for the company, I would suggest looking into the domain names that are available. Now that the top level domains can be registered by the firm too, that could help look into non-conventional domain names that do not end in a .com. Sure, there's .biz, .info, and maybe even .jobs but it helps to have more of them to choose from.