xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Dream With Stranger

So I keep dreaming with the same guys, and well I don't know him... Its weird cause he is always my boyfriend or someone i have a relationship with. At the beggining of the dream I am always running away from him, I feel he wants to harm me. But once he catch me and I have resign to die, he is sweet, and he "loves me". Its tiring cause i dream with Him at least 3 days a week sometimes in a row, and if I wake up in the middle of the dream, i continue it with Him. What is going on with me? Am I crazy? and i don't KNOW the guys!

No, don't think your carzy at all. Your mind is trying to tell you something, that's for sure if you are having the same dream that often. The problem is deciding what it actually means. Interputing dreams can be a very unreliable project. Everyone has different emotional needs and feelings and desires so it is hard to come up with any standard values in which to judge dreams. Things can be very complicated to figure out. And then there is just the possiblity that you over think things when trying to analize dreams. Maybe it's not some deep dark secret thing. Maybe you are just lonely and need a new boyfriend? Anyway, I wish you the best at figuring this one out so you can deal with it. Dreams like this can really be frustrating sometimes.