xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
round

What Is Gmail need to know what gmail is

like the man said. it's free service from google, they give email to you, with 1GB inbox. thats like 1000 megabytes of space just for your inbox. so, anyway if you want to have your e-mail at gmail, just send me PM with your email adress included, and i'll reply to you with a link to activate your gmail account. I have 50 invites left, so, who ever wants some send me a PM.

Yes it is exactly what they said. I also have 50 invites incase anyone would like one. It is a very helpful thing to have. It can probably hold more space than you will ever need, it is fast, and it is always helpful to have another e-mail just incase.

Gmail is not only fast it also allows POP3 access and has 1000MB space. So that you can download all your mails to your PC and read it offline. That's one major advantage of gmail. Another is that even online, it is extremely fast. You have to see it to know. :D

What they said :DYou could compare it with nearly any e-mail provider, and see it is superior in space and speed. Hotmail for example, only offers 2mb free, and since there are probably billions of hotmail accounts now, it got slow, the many buttons, the many advertising pretty much destroyed hotmail, I for one have 1 hotmail account but almost never visit it again, because it's slow to load.Gmail on the other hand, offers a complete page just for you and your inbox, 1 banner to the side with no graphics is all there is. Gmail used nearly no buttons, and that's whats making it fast as hell(Yea, send me a PM, i also got about 40 left)

Gmail is totally great. Best spam filter I have ever seen in the world! I've got 100 invitesleft out of my 2 accounts, so If anyone wants it. Just ask me.

Gmail is totally great. Best spam filter I have ever seen in the world! I've got 100 invitesleft out of my 2 accounts, so If anyone wants it. Just ask me.

55441[/snapback]

I think hotmail is the best spam filter I have seen. I read somewhere that Gmail is not secure enough, because of the beta stage I guess. I'm sure they'll work it out later. And one more thing I have 250MB in hotmail. :D