xisto Community
Hurt4love

Plastic Surgery: Good Or Bad?

Anywhere on the web, when you find information regarding plastic and cosmetic surgery, there constantly is apparently a heated argument going on. Yet our issue is actually, the reason why people choose to perform those kinds of treatments? Indeed, if you do one or 2, you are bound to get a little obsessed with such cosmetic surgeries, i.e. what happened to Heidi Montag as well as Junk Parton, however in either case, since it will be their health that will get screwed up, shouldn't they have the say and choice to go for such procedures or not? Even though some individuals get a little obsessive, many people are able to improve specific imperfections which significantly increase their own confidence, so for reasons like that, wouldn't it be worth the cost?Now i'm really surprised when individuals raise red flags concerning superstars having plastic and cosmetic surgery. They mention such things as "They look good naturally as they are, so must they really fix something? and also "Everyone inside The show biz industry is intending to escape the present. Even though American's tend to be more enthusiastic about cosmetic surgery compared to every other nation, especially in the entertainment industry, I could say "Who cares what people want to fix, what's important is if they are happy with what they are doing or not? Why should we care if celebs wish to look more attractive, they are simply individuals with a job, and this is their own careers and their job is to captivate the attention of others.Furthermore , I notice a great deal of folks expressing that superstars ought not to get plastic or cosmetic surgery since they stand as ideal role models and are trying to be good for those who want to follow them. I think peopl need to find far better role models in life. Superstars are usually awful role models to follow. Plus they are simply individuals, entertaining is actually their job, not really their own life. Being that they are individuals, they have got imperfections, as well as in the spot constantly, with folks critiquing all the clothes they put on, their bodies, the way they appear, what they eat, so I can only imagine that it would end up being very difficult for them, so they end up attempting to perfect their own imperfections through cosmetic surgery, so I think it is their own business and choice to decide these kind of things.There are various types of cosmetic surgeries apart from breasts enhancement as well as rhinoplasty. Lots of people have received plastic surgery for several various factors. Some females obtained the tummy tuck abdominoplasty three years after having a specifically huge baby, and that delivery kept the woman's tummy full of silly stretch-marks and also really loose epidermis. That plastic suregery can cure women well, and also give more confidence to ladies didn't who want to look more attractive. You can't and mustn't impose your own system on youngsters.Internet information already state, that there are many valid reasons for obtaining cosmetic surgery. I believe you are able to tell from my post what I believe in this subject, and when a person decides that they need to look prettier and want to go through cosmetic surgery, they have the right to find an excellent cosmetic surgeon in their town and go through that procedure.

It's funny how time changes your perspective on life and the many inssues that come along during that lifetime. I used to think that in many cases, people who elected to have plastic surgery were silly, insecure and shallow people. Why don't you just accept who you are and the cards you were dealth in life? So what if your nose was a bit pointy or your ears stuck out? Deal with it. Of course, I would concede if you had some extreme case, like a nose the size of a lemon or some major scaring or birth defect that caused you to look like a freak that others stared at when walking down the street, that fixing something like that was ok. Fixing serious problems was fine with me. One example of people going way too far was a story I heard about one woman who simply wanted to look just like a Barbie doll. She had had multiple surgeries, and spent many thousands of dollars. The woman didn't look bad to start with, she just wanted to look like Barbie. That's just silly. Then along came those TV commercials about the new life style lift they claim only takes and hour, and they show the before and after photo's of all those woman, and I find myself looking at them and thinking, Wow! They look so much better, wish I could do that!

One thing really is to be wondered about, whether cosmetic surgery actually enhances someone's looks, lets say a girl looks average or some feature of her face is close to weird, then will it be fruitful for her to opt for cosmetic surgery? I remember one of the Indian actresses who sort of looked cute and bubbly, but wasn't the most sought after of female leads because some people of the industry thought that she wasn't hot enough, so in order to look like fiery diva, she chose to go for cosmetic surgery, now the result. She got something done with her nose and cheek bones and the ultimate look turned out to be of someone who is trying to open her eyes but couldn't.....that was funny and the worst part is that she lost the offers for roles that actually required a bubbly appearance. I really can't say what kind of an expert she had consulted before going in for the surgery, that the result came out such disastrous.So, the question still remains about how useful cosmetic surgery is in reality?

Plastic surgery is good if done only when you actually needed it. But doing it just to enhance your features or to look more good won't help in the long run. God has gifted us with beauty and i believe that natural beauty is good rather than making scars on your body and trying to fake beauty. Talking about the Late Michael Jackson 'The King of Pop' or MJ as everyone knows him, who i would say was more charming & handsome before he did plastic surgery of his nose and afterwards what happened he spoiled it himself, thrice doing surgery of his nose. Why? "To look good"

Yes, Michael Jackson, now there's a prime example of what I was talking about earlier, about people being silly, stupid, or just plain nuts. That man had it all, talent, fame, fourtune, the whole ball of wax. Yet him mind was warped and twisted to the point he drasticly changed his appearance, with surgery and even the bleaching of his skin to be white. Why would he want to do that to himself? What rational thought line could bring himself to such drastic changes in his looks and who he was. Especially as you say, he didn't look bad to start with.

I also agree that plastic surgery needs to be done when you really need it, for removing scars or similar, but when people start "fixing" their beauty, usually for me they start looking more horrible :DThere are a lot of examples with cosmetic surgery, it seems that it's addicting, you do one surgery, you start to think about another and you don't know when to stop and the result is another Michel Jackson.I am for natural beauty and fro plastic surgery only when it's needed, because abusing it may result in more problems.