xisto Community

Well, here I am going to share some of the thoughts which can enhance our life and of course it is also centered on the thoughts.I would ask to question yourself "how are you feeling now?" a day often. If you are feeling good, carry on..... if not, some negative thoughts are going on at the back of your mind... then immediately try to wean yourself off of it by diverting your mind towards some past good events/good memories, its very important that you have to put some effort at this stage to make your future eventful. Try to monitor your thoughts often a day. Although it sounds irrelevant, it is where your whole life depends on.Avoid using the word "not" when you speak/think. E.g., it is always better to use the phrase "go to east" instead of "do not go to west". Develop "love" over each and everyone, even for your enemies (I know that’s not easy). Ink your thoughts if it is meaningful. Be focused in what you want in life, concentrate in that, believing it will happen. Do not get carried away by others opinion on you. No one knows about you. "ONLY U KNOW ABOUT URSELF". Always try to ignore negative comments, don’t give them a ear. "U know U R VERY POWERFUL" so, try to use your power in a positive way. "DO NOT CURSE ANYONE" because it simply retaliates back. One important message which goes very well with the Newton's Law of energy "For every action, there is equal and opposite reaction". well, you might wonder why I am using this when talking about thoughts....yes life is that... we think that our thoughts are not known to others as it is inner....fine, physically, atom is also inner and minute, which has the capacity to destroy a country when activated... now think of the thoughts....hm.. have to be very careful isn't it?

Edited by velma (see edit history)

I cannot totally agree with you on a few grounds, many a times the circumstances become inevitably negative, as a consequence we end up thinking negatively, practically I find that hardly feasible, stating that might be easy, but bringing it into practice is tough, diverting your mind from something serious, even if that is negative is neither easy nor advisable as what appears to be negative at first can be of major importance which need your attention, shifting your thoughts from there can prove to be negative in the real sense of the term.Moreover, "not" is always not that bad, for eg; if someone you love has a bottle of some chemical that is harmful if drunk as a medicine ,but useful otherwise say for some experiment, is scarce as well,you can't ask him to throw it away, so won't you say do "not" drink that??Another point to be made, some people have a better sense of opining you than you do about yourself, there are many people who are either overconfident about themselves or have an issue with their self esteem, they absolutely need help from others in form of opinion,that will actually bring in real "POWER".

I think more understanding is required in this topic. Actions arise from thoughts. So thoughts are the foundation of our life. If we make it positive as far as possible, negative happenings are prevented. That is what I intended to say here "immediately try to wean yourself off of it by diverting your mind towards some past good events/good memories". I know it’s not practically possible. That’s why I typed "it’s very important that you have to put some effort at this stage to make your future eventful" which means we can try our level best to do that. this is what mentioned in the book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne and i tried to follow it and personally my life has changed in lot of ways, you believe me its true and i really want to share with others and got an opportunity here. and with "not" as u mentioned "if someone you love has a bottle of some chemical that is harmful if drunk as a medicine ,but useful otherwise say for some experiment, is scarce as well, you can't ask him to throw it away, so won't you say do "not" drink that??"I have started with this just to enhance our life. So I have used "Avoid using the word "not" when you speak/think" in that dimension. Also already I have set a suitable example E.g., it is always better to use the phrase "go to east" instead of "do not go to west" in this aspect.and finally "Another point to be made, some people have a better sense of opining you than you do about yourself, there are many people who are either overconfident about themselves or have an issue with their self esteem, they absolutely need help from others in form of opinion, that will actually bring in real "POWER".For this, you can always hear an opinion which are said in a right way, but from the above mentioned statement a person who is overconfident or have an issue with self esteem will never ever go for others opinion and when u are aligned towards right thinking as mentioned in the first stanza, the least you need the opinion from others. So good thoughts and best decisions go hand in hand.

The cause effect relationship between negative thoughts and action could also be the other way round, I meant the circumstances that are created by something beyond the capacity of human thoughts, moreover it is difficult to grade an opinion as right or wrong for the perspective behind the opinion has to be taken into account, the same applies for thinking as well, what appears right to one may be wrong from someone else's perspective, it is not that easy to determine what the right bent of mind should be as that is mostly subjective and dependent on situations.