xisto Community
Okara KAmi

Mycents: When Is It Updated?

Hi!Three posts ago (of good length? Around 100-300 Word Count) I had the same myCents as I do now, and I was wondering how often the script iterates through the users to update the count. My balance has not changed, over at my Xisto account either, so i wanted to make sure that I wasn't beating a dead horse.Thanks,Kami

Hi Okara,The script is manually run at least twice a day to make sure members get their credit for the posts they have submitted for the day. It sometimes can take time over the weekend but I am pretty sure you must have received your credit. You need to know that you receive the email notification only after you have earned an entire dollar :) Since you are synched and all with the xisto billing system, you don't have to worry.PM me if you still haven't received your mycent.

Hey Velma,It's doen manually? That makes more sense. I thought perhaps some php script ran every time I posted, so I assumed I had missed some "No Post Count!" sign somewhere along the line. Thank you for your quick reply, and yes, my Credit has gone up.

Hey Velma,
It's doen manually? That makes more sense. I thought perhaps some php script ran every time I posted, so I assumed I had missed some "No Post Count!" sign somewhere along the line. Thank you for your quick reply, and yes, my Credit has gone up.

Actually the script is designed to be automatically run but OpaQue is still doing some beta testing on it which is why it is being run manually :) You can always pm me if you feel you haven't got any credit or contact support, they would not mind running the script for you.

Actually the script is designed to be automatically run but OpaQue is still doing some beta testing on it which is why it is being run manually :) You can always pm me if you feel you haven't got any credit or contact support, they would not mind running the script for you.

This is a bit odd then. I had made a thread about related issues prior (low mycents for posts) but found that after I hadn't posted for a few days it had calculated my first dollar. And then a few days later it calculated more posts and gave more credit. And then a few more it did a final re-calculation.

Each of these three times it calculated only a fraction of the new posts, which is where my issue was coming from. But that leads to another question... does the system not read all new posts at once?

Each of these three times it calculated only a fraction of the new posts, which is where my issue was coming from. But that leads to another question... does the system not read all new posts at once?

How did you come to the conclusion that it calculated only a fraction of the new posts? Can you give me examples? You must remember that you receive the email from xisto only when you have earned 100 mycent or 1 USD

Hey three days ago I did a lot of post and until today I have not received any Mycent can you please tell me why?? When the knowledgewsutra was Xisto.com this problem never happen the script was automatically updating without any problem...In Xisto is like 4 times a day updated. Please fix this..Thank you.