xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gunbound

Talk About Favorite Online Games GunBound is a free, multiplayer game

GunBound is a really fun and addictive game. It's free to download at gunbound.net

It's based on the original game called Scorched Earth.

Players choose a tank, known as a mobile, and get to choose a limited number of items that can be used.

It's a two-dimentional game, very colorful, good graphics, and good music.

The players aim and shoot from a choice of three different weapons, each tank/mobile having its own unique shots.

Different mobiles have different shot types and defence types, giving certain mobiles a small advantage or disadvantage over certain others.

The maps that are played on have different architecture and graphics, giving a lot of variety to the game. When a player's shot hits the land, the land will be "deleted", creating holes and bunkers for the mobiles to go into and use to get different shot angles.

Players earn Gold in the game that can be used to buy special "avatar" items, which are articles of clothing and weapons. Avatars have unique stats, which give the player additional abilities such as more attack power or additional defence.

Hundreds of thousand of people play from around the world. In-game chat makes it even more interesting to play.

I have a lot more information about this game at my web site:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Im a late bloomer when it comes to online games. I play a lot of puzzle and trivia games at myspace and on yahoo. tetris, mahjongg, big money, bejeweled. I go to trivia chat rooms sometimes. I also play collapse till I cant see straight :D then I leave it alone for a few weeks. I warned my boys I would get addicted if I ever started , now they cant wait till I get off of the computer.

I used to play flash games from nickelodeon.com . Gun bound is pretty big here in the Philippines. Also Ragnarok and MU. I don't know if you guys heard of them but my classmates are willing to skip school to play. gunbound are you Pinoy?!!

just like Cammy, I was totally hooked on collapse. I'm mostly into puzzle games. I got my mom online recently and she got hooked on the games at Yahoo too. Yesterday she got over 1,500,000 on the Text Twist game. I'd guess that's one of the highest scores ever just because I don't know how many people would play Text Twist for six hours. lolA few months ago I crossed the line and got addicted to an online multi-player game- Disney's ToonTown Online. :D Now I can play that for days straight.

shockwave.com is one of my all time favorite game site. I also like abckids.com, but you'll only like if watch sat morning cartoons. The comedy network site also has some pretty fun games.round.trap17.com

Before i had the ability to play other games online, i was a frequent visitor to both miniclip.com and shockwave.com, with both sites providing fun games, both single player and even some online games. I always used to go on a game called inklink, just for the sheer humour of the whole aspect of drawing things. That was back in the day before i could play the likes of Counterstrike Source and UT2004 online..... :D

I never really got into online PC games, I had GB and played it like twice, never played it again so uninstalled it, didnt really intrest me.The only type of online game I like, is PS2 >.> as in THUG1&2 and S2.

I've been playing Gunbound for about 2 years now. And I still occasionally play the game. But since the hackers community expanded so widely, I started playing the game lesser. Even though the game experience is still fun, you often encounter hackers who just ruin the whole game.Softnyx, the creators of GunBound, are trying so hard to cut down on this hackers community, but onces they banned 20 IP's, 25IP's come back to hack even more :DWith their latest system (it's not new anymore) nProtect, they have seriously cut down on the hacking, on top of that, they were able to hide the gunbound process in the windows OS taskbar, disabling many hackers to target that process, so their work is getting somewhere :D

I played Gunbound... funny and beauty game... But i prefer FPS like Q3, SoF2 and so on... And now i'm waiting for F.E.A.R. .. brrrrr

i like it but it just like an game called worms. worms is lot better. even there is no tank or anything but still fun to play. worms isn't that popular now i think but check it out if u can. look it up the google or something.

i like it but it just like an game called worms. worms is lot better. even there is no tank or anything but still fun to play. worms isn't that popular now i think but check it out if u can. look it up the google or something.

60642[/snapback]

Ofcourse worms!!!

Yeah its cool game too!

But i like Worms Aramgeddon - its hottest version of the game!