xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gunbound

Talk About Favorite Online Games GunBound is a free, multiplayer game

I like Gaia.com the best because you get to make your own person,go fishing, sell fish for money,do puzzles and get gold every time you finish the puzzle,you get to buy costumes like the bee movie suit, you can be a pumpkin also.Its The Best!!!!!!!!!-???????

i use to play diablo 2 all day every day, but then it got out dated and every one found a way to cheat. i wish they would come out with a new diablo 3 haha that would be cool. back in the day i use to play thing online flash game that was short, it was like episodes and you would choose your out come and try to do things, it was called bootycall haha. any way as for now its TF2 and World of warcraft :P just like every other gamer.

It sounds interesting.. I can't say I've ever heard of it.. and really I dont think I'd play it. Im not a huge 'GunShooting everyone' Type of person :)Im more of a strategy gamer. I like games where you have to think to survive in the game :P

Im part of a large multi-gaming clan, so ive played hundreds of online games (mainly client based).

Some of the best games I've played I'll list here;

S4 League:

S4 League is an online client based 3rd Person fighter/sports game. It features cartoon style graphics and a quick movement style.

Players can customize the style of their fighter through hundreds of unique equipment and items, including Cabal Online looking

robes. Guns are all lazer based weapons, including lazer sniper rifles, lazer machine guns, lazer shotguns, etc. Game modes include

Touchdown (U.S. Football type game), and Deathmatch (standard eliminate the other team to win).

Luminary Online:

Luminary is an online MMORPG, also featuring cartoon graphics. Its best part is a highly user based market. Virtually every useable

item in-game is manufacturable by players, by using resources that come from fighting monsters. Players can also be voted into

leadership of towns or the entire 'goonzu' world. The game is launched from a browser and is available at ijji.com

So far the one i played most is :

1. Ryzom - Many of you may not hear this game before but its one of the most well done MMO to date. Though it have gone through a couple times of financial crisis but at time of writing, Ryzom is currently going through a major overhaul. It is a sci-fi MMO that is set in a world called Atys, with 4 race to start from, Fyros, Zorai, Matis, Tryker where you will be placed in an endless adventure in this sandbox MMO. http://ryzom.com/

2. ROSE Online - It is unique in some ways but many of you will label it as a korean made grinding junk. After the closedown of Triggersoft, its original developer, Gravity US took over the development rights and currently there is only 2 servers alive, 1 in NA and the other in Japan. http://www.roseonlinegame.com/

3. Planetside - In myself, i hate Sony Online Entertainment alot as they prefer constant revenue than polishing up their games and boost their marketing to bring in new players but Planetside is the one that stood out from the crowd. Though it have super slow updates but it is one of the kind MMOFPS to date. 3 nations battled for what is theirs as Terran Republic wants everything to be militarized while New Conglomerate opposed to Terran Republic and fighting for freedom as Vanu Sovereignty worship alien technology for world domination.

Though it is a P2P MMO but it is worth to try it. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/