xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gunbound

Talk About Favorite Online Games GunBound is a free, multiplayer game

I used to play Gunbound, and met some people who are now close friends. And a few we talked on the phone. but anyway, I quit that game ever since I started playing the frozen throne again. :) lost interest, i'm probably losing GP each week i don't get on it :P oh well.

Im a late bloomer when it comes to online games. I play a lot of puzzle and trivia games at myspace and on yahoo. tetris, mahjongg, big money, bejeweled. I go to trivia chat rooms sometimes. I also play collapse till I cant see straight :) then I leave it alone for a few weeks. I warned my boys I would get addicted if I ever started , now they cant wait till I get off of the computer.

Hi!

I like puzzle games too!

Most of all I like Jewel Quest, Big Kahuna Reef, Gem Shop, Aqua Bubble and so on.

I find lot's of games on Play here cool games

And don't worry about boys :P

my favorite Online games are the-Diner dashCake ManiaAlso I like the games on the cartoon network. :lol:

hmmm GunBound, is that it? sounds good, I'll try it out

As somebody else said, I am also into shockwave games, like those cool old fashioned games, like pacman you know what I am talking about those games that you usally are abloe to play at lets say an arcade or mall or place like that. I enjoy playing games like that even if the graphics are not stellar or 360 graphics or anything that is so superb that wilol wipe you off your feet. They are just fun and it is great to be able to play online so i do not have to waste money triving my car to the arcade and playing a quarter or fifty cents every single time just to play my favorite games over and over again. I also have a subscription to Gamefly where you can thousands of great games that would normallyt be unplayed. They also have some great games like Pacman, frogger, and more. And newer games like Crazy Cab or Those TOm Clancy games. You ha ve to have broadband but its worth it. So i guess I do have a different view point on games, but hey I do like them and likie those old online games :lol:

I have played probably over 10,000 online games - mostly flash ones. Overall, I'd say that Addicting Games did very well! I have played Delta Force 2 online also. Red Alert 2 was pretty good. THE BEST GAME TO EVER PLAY IN YOUR LIFE!!!! Get ready!Drum roll!!!!Warcraft III - The Frozen ThroneWhy is it so good? Because, not only is it the best rpg ever, customizable maps, and great storylines, but it's SO CUSTOMIZABLE THAT you can make about every game there is with it. The maps are so customizable, that I have seen chess, tag games that are addicting, tower defense games, and others too! Warcraft III The Frozen Throne costs 40$ (I think), and it was one of the best Christmas gifts I have ever gotten. The only people that don't like it (that are gamers) are ones that never played it online and tried it out to see how much fun it can be! The only disadvantage is: Thousands of people like me can't host with it, and we have tried plenty of things with firewalls that don't work.

I'm a Ragnarok addict. Been playing the game for almost 5 years and it still excites me. The sprite are little to childish but its the gameplay that matters, and it really is great. I've tried other online games and the only other game that got me hooked is Tantra Online. It's best to Indian Civilization. I'm not sure if it really does reflect the real Indian beliefs but I guess they tried hard to make it as near to the truth as possible. The game is full 3D and the character design is great. The gameplay is not that deepor complicated as ragnarok or RF (Rising Force) but it's simple enough to be lovable and addictive.

Well.... To be honest, Sword of the New World (AKA, Granado Espada) is the best MMORPG I've ever played, and I've played all games that consider themselves great, as Ragnarok, Guild Wars and WoW. The Graphics, The Action, The Gameplay, The Areas! All is so gorgeous and full of fun and challenge. In top of that, there are a LOAD of fighting stances, classes and such, the combinations possible are obscenely high. Just, give it a try! Or watch gameplay videos on youtube, you will be amazed :rolleyes:

If any one like the I just want to click a button and have every thing done for me check out shimlar if not try to get into gothdragon.com I think most of you will love the mentality of the game lol I know I got a kick out of it when I played. I hope that every one will enjoy the game

For me it's MMORPG or games like Gunbound, I've played Gunbound for quite some time and I've played Runescape, FlyFF, ROSE, Fairyland and am now into World of Warcraft. My gamecard expires tomorrow in the evening so I'll have to think of a different game to play while my account is out of credit :rolleyes: