xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CKY

Giving Away 10 Invites Gmail Invites

Gmail invitations:1. Please PM me only once for a invite, ill will get back to you shortly. 2. When you PM me make sure you include an e-mail adress so i can send a invite to.3. 2 invites per person only please.4. I'll send you the invitation shortly(1-10 Days) after the PM you sent me.5. Be patient for the invitation because I may be busy.6. Not 100% you will get it because they may all be gone :DThanks :D

Why are you giving away only 10 invites when you can give away 50???

54940[/snapback]

I have already used the rest and i wanna keep some for my friends if they want some. Do you want 1 or 2?

I have 50 invites too. I dunno what's the deal with the gmail system. I'm guessing this is all a big experiment just to see if everyone in the world is connected to everyone. And those who aren't connected are losers/loners. I still like gmail tho <3

I have 45 so if anyone want's you can PM me too. But only one invite per person. I think this whole inviting thing is nice. If you have invites people come asking for it. :D

I too have fifty Gmail invites. Whoever is interested may private message me. Like CYK said, please be patient with me if you really want. I will respond you as soon as I get back online. And please do not forget to include your email ID where I would be sending the invitation. The PM system here won't work for that purpose. Its complicated for me to do too.

I dont need any gmail accounts. I already have a bunch of them like everybody in the world right now. It so easy to get gmail now, not like long time ago when everybody had 1 invite, so I'll impressed if anyone asks you for one!!!

If anyone doesn't want invites or already has a gmail account or maybe just not interested in having one or what ever the reason, please don't post it here. Start a new topic on that. This topic is for only those who want a gmail invite.Thank You. :D

See? this is what I am saying. many don't know what Gmail is. I hope you have heard of Google. Gmail is a email service from Google. It is in its beta stage. So not all are allowed. They allow some additional people to be invited by the members. So you need to be invited by a member to have a Gmail account. It is the fastest webmail I have seen previously it was Rediff. You have to use it you'll know automatically.