xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rinademoir

Hello Everybody!

Hi,I am new to this forum and actually I was searching for something else but I found this site and it looks quite interesting to me. I am looking forward to participate actively into this forum and hope that everyone will enjoy my stay here.Regards,Rina

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Hello RinaA big welcome to Xisto.The place where you will find everyone very friendly and very helpful if you have questions about anything dont be afraid to ask.It would be nice too know a little bit more about yourself like your hobbies,interests and where your from.There is one good thing here there is not a shortage of topics for you to post in you will need to post articles to earn your mycents.I am from england i am a nanna to 2 lovely grandaughters hence my name and a third grandchild on the way and my hobbies are cooking i also have a blog and my interests are my pets.Well i look forward to seeing you around and i cant wait to start reading your posts.

Hi Rina!I'm Nitin Reddy. I joined Xisto initially because of the free web hosting but later became a part of the community. My participation on the forum is on-and-off because whenever I get the time, I post as much as I can and when something comes up and life takes its course, I tend to get occupied with stuff that is in the present. I do, however, come back to the forum ever so often.As Nanna suggested, you may want to post more information about yourself so people here on the forum can get to know you better. If you have any hobbies, stuff that you do at work, pets that you have around the house, or even an fascination for art, you can post about it to your introduction thread. I remember creating my introduction thread about a whole month after I joined the forum and I do believe that it took longer for me to get in touch with everybody on the forum because I didn't have an introduction thread. I believe this is where you get to connect with the other members of the community and once you've done that, you've got a pretty good incentive to keep posting - saying hello to folks you meet on here, working collaboratively to solve problems, and perhaps even forming business relationships if you are open to the idea of starting up a new firm and have the resources to do so.