xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ritu

Easy Maitenance Of Health

Good Morning friends! Yes, as the morning arrives we all get charged up and starts the outflow of energy to get to our destinations of work ourselves or to make our family get to the same, we hardly are able to dedicate time for keeping ourselves fit. But do you really think getting ready on time,which makes us reach office comfortably would keep fatigue away? Actually we don't even realise how our body, due to excessive mental and physical stress, succumbs to premature aging and with that several problems come in. Even if you are in your early twenties, you can't escape, I can say this because I had myself fallen prey to stressed environment,resulting in nervous disorders.Once seated, I couldn't stand up erect, my body would shiver as someone had pushed me into a refrigerator, Or it felt as if I received jolts of electricity,how painful it was!We consulted neuro-experts ,but all in vain, the fits kept repeating, it had become unbearable for me, then my mother advised me to opt for "Pranayam',she had watched a program on the T.V. and people were thanking the "Yog- Guru"for his useful guidance. At first I didn't pay much importance to what my mother was saying, so she pulled me to watch the same program and also made me promise that I would start practising Yoga from the next day.I had no other option but to listen to her.After I started with the regime, the very first development was an upset stomach and terrible bodyache, in addition, I also started to feel nauseous. This time I was stern that it was the best idea to discontinue from the next day, but my mother strictly instructed me not to dare to do so. Now after continuing for a month, I could feel the change, my nerves were stronger, no jolts and no pain,they didn't even turn stiff. The upset stomach was the part of cleaning my internal system, and as a consequence,I had a better appetite.I can say that I benefited from Pranayam, for now after I have to manage the whole house, it gets difficult to maintain the regime, that might be the reason for the eruption of nervous issues once again.What I would like to suggest is that, everyone should spare some time to take care of their health, and "Yogasana"s are truly helpful in this regard.One thing to keep in notice is to take professional advice before opting for any medicinal therapy.

Edited by ritu (see edit history)