xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ritu

Can A Movie Be A Source Of Inspiration?

The people visiting this part of the forum must be movie lovers, whichever part of world you are from, it is seen that movies not only provide with entertainment but also give us a platform to put our opinions forth and also work as a source of inspiration. Now talking about inspiration, what kind of movies inspires you the most, well in that case, I would say that it should be anything in films that can inspire, the story, the technical strength, the cast, the message included in the film etc. The various genres are the factors which raise or drop the interest shown in the film. If I am asked, I would say a mysterious plot or an insightful one always catches my interest, very recently, I have watched a few films that can make you have goose bumps . Its the narrative that holds to your place, it is mystery unfolding every two minutes, can't even let you blink, it is the inspiring story of a woman who decides to avenge her husband's killers and how she saves the country in this process. The screenplay deserves an applause and though no one wishes misfortune to turn on them, the spirit to combat terrorism and corruption is definitely inspiring. Being a woman, it is absolutely insightful to see a woman rise above the state of weakness, making each woman realise how weakness can be converted into strength. The genre of the movie is hard to be specify but you won't even remember to do so, the movie is that intriguing. So,do you remember what was the last movie that inspired you and in what respect?

a movie can be a source of inspiration.recently i saw 3 idiots and it inspire me n my life as well.because i took stress of my future so much,but in this movie i come to know that there will nothing happened to take stresses.we have to do something for achievements.and in this film the character of amir khan also inspired me a lot.who didn't think about future.he just want to learn.he was not studying for any degree or fame.he just want to learn n achieve.n that's why now i want to learn n learn more things.because the only thing which never ends is learning.thank you