xisto Community
arghyaghosh01

Are You Believe In Ghost

actually i believe in ghost because I believe that if there is god then there is evil or ghost. but the thing is spirit cannot do anything or cannot hamper anyone. but in parapsychology tells us that evil may possessed you and do anything what they want that's why I afraid of ghostyes very much

According to me, we can claim that God exists only when we believe in Him, believing ,here, means that God would protect us from all evil, indirectly, we end up believing in evil, this believing means , we are projecting something in opposition to God, till this its fine, but if you really have faith in Him, why do you think he will leave you alone to face the evil, trust me, He is there with you and would not allow evil to even approach if you have the faith. Regarding para-psychology, I would say it is a stream of research and continuous developments go on, the matter in question, possession by a spirit, is probably an outcome of a research, it wouldn't possess you unless you cause a harm to its peace. Keep your belief sound in God and you will be well over such thoughts.

believing ,here, means that God would protect us from all evil, indirectly, we end up believing in evil, this believing means , we are projecting something in opposition to God, till this its fine, but if you really have faith in Him, why do you think he will leave you alone to face the evil, trust me, He is there with you and would not allow evil to even approach if you have the faith.

That is deeply arrogant and deeply offensive to many people of profound faith who have, nontheless, been 'approached' by evil.

May it be God or Evil, its just something which is unseen, we can just feel it. only human created both god and evil and finally we ended up with structural representation. whatever you do and wherever you go, everything is a representation of our subconscious mind, i.e., how it has been registered in our neurons from the childhood period. So if you strongly believe in ghost, there is, or nothing. On other words a human mind has both good and evil setup, depending on where we concentrate, it takes a shape of our future. So always its better to think good.

I heard many stories about ghosts, but never got an opportunity to experience it. People tell that ghosts don't choose anybody. It depends on individual's body odor. Ghosts mostly don't prefer the sweat body odor people.About ghosts never had any practical experience. Some suggestions were always given to me, that you must not stand beneath a tamarind tree, banyan tree and neem tree during night hours. It is not good to go to graveyards during night hours. Even walking at night hours, you don't have to look back...use slang when you fear something...sounds silly but practically walking at remote areas at night hours is very difficult. At night hours, when you are struck in any village. You don't know what is the way out...is really breathtaking environment. Regarding soul I had some experience. I want to share my experience with you. I was studying in my 12th standard and I was staying with my Uncle and Aunt in a small village at Orissa. In the morning I heard news that a lady died in midnight. Her house was nearly close to my Uncle's house. After passing of two, three days, nearly at 11 o' clock in the morning. A young kid of around 12 years old was seen shouting at the entrance of his house. It was regarding the lady who died two, three days back and the lady was too close with that boy. He was yelling in a loud voice that my husband killed me in the midnight, by grasping my neck and I was not able to breathe and I was forced to die. Now the villagers were surprised after hearing the story. The boy was a decent kid, so even we cannot suspect that the kid is acting. Later on police came to the place, because of lack of evidence her husband was not taken into custody. Even I had an experience that people who die with some attachment and if they want to convey some messages to their loved ones. Then they adopt a pure body and convey the message. I don't know what the process is, but I believe in it.