xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

A Guide To Css And Creating A Stylesheet

yep, is a very nice tutorial. I know it's over a year old, but I've only just come across it after it was bumped.I did know a bit about CSS, but it isn't my strongest language / part of website development. After reading this tutorial, it has basically reminded me of everything relating to CSS and pretty much confirmed what I thought I knew.If I ever need help on CSS, which I probably want, (i have needed help a couple of times before though) I can now come into this topic on this forum and reread. The topic looks easy to follow and looks fairly easy to understand.Thanks for sharing, even If I don't really have a use for CSS and don't need to keep referring back to tutorials or user guides, i'm sure there's other users on the site that will need the guide, or have needed to use it since the topic has been online :)

Edited by sportytalk (see edit history)