xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sandradavis

Guy Unfriended Me On Facebook After 2 Years Why?

A guy facebooked me a couple of years ago, he was interested in me as something more than a friend. We didn't get to meet at the time and he was soon dating someone else but we still maintained contact. I saw it as a relationship that will either develop into a good friendship or into something more. He then split from that partner and was here a few months a bit messed up but then all of a sudden he flew home and we didn't get to meet.He stayed in touch for a bit then I didn't hear from him for a few months due to him meeting someone else, but it's turned out to be an on / off relationship. He then got in touch with me I think it was when they were off anyway the emails are always friendly nothing too heavy. He told me at xmas that when he goes back home he will probably finish with his partner.We even said if he had time before he's due back to meet up as we have never actually met or spoken on the phone.His gf has posted stuff on wall like asking women not to poke him and when they are having arguments she would send him a love song and say we'll be together forever as a wall message.At the beginning of this year I didn't hear much from him figured he was sorting stuff out with his gf. But about a week ago I noticed he un-friended me. He didn't email me to explain why he un-friended me or anything.I am a bit disappointed as we've been friends in virtual world for a couple of years and I would definitely have sent him a message. Obviously I valued the friendship we had more than he did.Some people have said they think he's split from the gf or they are on one of their off fazes no-one is really sure.He deleted me and a few others, we have about 30+ mutual friends and it's gone down to 24 of which the girls he has kept are your fun, no strings attached types who are in their 20s he's in his 40s as well some married women. If he had deleted all women I would understand that he is getting very serious with his gf but find it doubtful with the girls he has kept on there.My female friends say I should email him to find out why? What do guys think about this because women and men think very differently. Our emails were nice and the last one we shared was wishing each other a Happy New Year!Do you have any idea why he would un-friend me?

No Idea! Sometime people do it when they have no intention to meet. If you write to him might make an impression that you are needy. But even then you will get answer. Hope this helps. Can I ask question in return I have dated a girl 2 week back, an it was great she showed somuch interest and all. She studies in my college. But recently I called her and texted whether she want to meet. She said she is busy and all. Some time she dont even reply. I am not clingy type guy or something but definitely get annoyed if people dont reply to mail or text etc. Should I contact her again? I already unfriended her in Facebook! :) I am postive, if she dont bother why would I :wub: