xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leegrace

Hello Everyone!

Hello, leegrace.Welcome to the Xisto community.I am sure you will have lots of fun here, and learn new things, and find answers to certain problems you might have (technical or otherwise).Please give us a bit more information about yourself, like where you come from and some of your other interests and specialities.Also, do not forget to post regularly, so you can build up MyCents credits, which can be used to bu web space, domain names and more.Have fun.

Hello Leegrace Welcome to Xisto here you will everyone very friendly and everyone very helpful.You will find many and very interesting topics to post in on this forum to earn your my cents.I am a animal lover i have 5 dogs and 4 cats i also love cooking and i am from england and i speak english and flemmish.It would be nice to learn a bit more about you like what your hobbies are and where you are from.Well i look forward to seeing you around and reading posts from you.

Hello Henry Welcome to Xisto it is always nice to see new faces around here.You will find everyone very friendly and very helpful around here so if have any questions or you need help with anything to be afraid to ask.I dont been to be stupid but what is a TV show runner.It would be nice to learn a bit more about yourself like your interests and hobbies.To build up your mycents credits you will find plenty of topics to post in.Well i look forward to seeing you around and reading your posts.

@leegraceHello Lee!Welcome to the Xisto community! We have a really helpful group of people who frequent the forum here and if you ever want to talk about the what's-what in television series and movies, feel free to start a thread about it.Speaking of TV series, I watched "How I Met Your Mother" recently and it was a whole lot of fun. I would, of course, pick the lead character, Ted Moseby, as my favorite but coming a close second is Barney Stinson. Ted Moseby is an architect who is looking for 'the one', his bride-to-be, and meets a lot of people along the way. He does eventually find the girl of his dreams because in the TV series, he talks to his kids in the future and tells them how he met their mother. Of course, it isn't a simple tale - it goes right from when he met Robin, another character on the TV series who works as a news anchor, but just when you think Robin was the one and Ted and Robin are finally together, Ted reveals that he has just told them about how he met their 'aunt Robin' so you know right from the start that it is not going to work out between Ted and Robin although the idea of them getting together does come up a second time in the series (the first time was in the first episode) so that pretty much ends the suspense right there. You do find a pretty good build-up of the suspense because Ted does mention about parts of the tale when he caught a glimpse of his wife's foot at one point and about being in her apartment when dating her roommate but you do not really get to see who it is.Anyway, apart from watching TV series, I do quite a bit of freelance development and consulting too so if you want any help with setting up your website, just let out a holler and I'll see what I can do for you to help you out. There's the PHP programming forum that I frequent, but I do some Java development for hosting application on the Google cloud, which isn't the nicest of things right now but that could change soon with the introduction of the Google Cloud SQL (currently not in general availability but it is available to a bunch of beta testers to try it out). Google's cloud hosting is supposed to be pricey compared to the others out there though.Some of the forum regulars, Mr.Dee and Nanna have already introduced themselves so I won't mention them. Other forum regulars include sheepdog, also a pet owner like nanna; velma, pretty much the most active moderator on the forum right now; and Quatrux, who is active when I am not and inactive when I am not - you just might suspect that we are the same person with a secret double-identity if you ponder over it for longer than you shouldAnyway, I'll look forward to hearing more from you over the next couple of days and will hope post #2 comes from you soon.@hen5522Henry, it would be great if you could post a separate thread to the Introductions forum so we can get to know more about you. I've always wondered what goes into airing TV shows right from the start, the production, to when they are 'programmed' into the schedule. Looking forward to more from you soon.