xisto Community
louis2609

Touch Textbooks - Free College Textbooks

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a brief review of Touch Textbooks.

Touch Textbooks is this pretty awesome site that lets download unlimited free college textbooks to your iPad, or computer, smartphone, or e-Reader.
They have millions of textbooks and they are all free. I, myself, have gotten my entire semesters worth of Physics textbooks downloaded to my iPad so its extremely handy, and it didn't cost me anything.

So if you want a cheaper (FREE!) option than the college bookstore and want to save money on textbooks, take a look at Touch Textbooks.

Any of you college guys tried it?

Cheers

It is not free site. It is required membership that will cast $49.95. As i did not try that membership can not say that they will ask for money for books or not even after getting membership.

Yeah, I love how the only thing you can do without having an account is to search their available books. It asks for the entire book name and guess why... type random letters in there, such as "jsldjfklsjdflkjsdf" and it will show all the download links for that "book."

TEXTBOOKS

DOWNLOAD STATUS

SJKLDJFSJFSDF Posted ImageAvailable - download now! SJKLDJFSJFSDF - iPad version Posted ImageAvailable - download now! SJKLDJFSJFSDF - iPhone version Posted ImageAvailable - download now! SJKLDJFSJFSDF - Android version Posted ImageAvailable - download now! SJKLDJFSJFSDF - Kindle version Posted ImageAvailable - download now! SJKLDJFSJFSDF - Nook version Posted ImageAvailable - download now! SJKLDJFSJFSDF - e-Reader version Posted ImageAvailable - download now! SJKLDJFSJFSDF - Smartphone version Posted ImageAvailable - download now!

See the above for an example.
Edited by rpgsearcherz (see edit history)