xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Caveman

Hydropolis--an Underwater Resort? Its possible, and its in the works

Perhaps I am overly excited because this sort of innovation is right down the alley of my prospective career path, but a recent architectural project has led to the construction of an underwater resort. They call it Hydropolis. Complete with 120 rooms and bathtubs with a sea view, this is the absolute cutting edge in the highly intensive field.

Read the complete article here!

Impressive, no? ;)

Wow, right when i thought science couldnt get any worse they start lashing out with underwater residences and all this other crap. Jeeze scientists these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They do the most frustrating stuff most the time im mean jeez they just like to get on peoples nerves dont they? I mean hello how do u put something underwater without it being crushed like a can ina can crusher? GuySpook

Wow, right when i thought science couldnt get any worse they start lashing out with underwater residences and all this other crap. Jeeze scientists these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They do the most frustrating stuff most the time im mean jeez they just like to get on peoples nerves dont they? I mean hello how do u put something underwater without it being crushed like a can ina  can crusher?

GuySpook

54556[/snapback]

er... i think i've read and heard of submarines before. lolz :P

seriously, it would be a herculean task to execute such a technological feat. nevertheless, i think this should be welcomed. there will come a time when all land masses will be filled with people, and the next plausible area where man can sustain life is the vast waters and beneath it. if you lump all land in one heap, it would just be around a third or even fourth of the total water area on earth. so, these visionaries are on the right track. ;) before we go live in space, we will first live on (and under) water (after land is completely covered and packed [sardine-like] with people).