xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Grant113

Totally Confused Going crazy because I dont know what happened

So I met this girl at a party about 3 weeks ago.We really hit it off and we've talked everyday since, until last Friday, when with no explanation she stopped talking to me altogether.I don't get it! We've slept together we have the same interests, her friends like me and she was always "talking me up". She won't answer the texts I've sent nor did she answer her phone when I called. I sent her a fb message asking what happened and why she won't talk to me. It's so strange. I've never encountered anything like this. Before if something like this happened I'd just blow it off and move on to a new girl. I can't with her and I've only known her 3 weeks! I need to know what happened. I'm good looking, smart and athletic, people say I'm hilarious but right now I just feel depressed. Don't I at least deserve an explanation? There has been no fight, I've done nothing that would upset her, I just don't get it! I could understand if I got a message like " I'm not interested anymore" or "you did this". But to just ignore me? whhhhhatt the heckkkk

You have met her only three weeks ago so maybe she thoughts things were progressing too fast, but that would be something that she may have talked to you about. Or maybe she met someone who knows you and they must have said something about you that she did not like and that must have sent things spiralling downward between the two of you. If you have tried reaching out to her through phone calls, text messages, and FaceBook messages then you have done all that you can and perhaps it is time for you to wait for a couple of days and if you still do not hear from her, you should move on. There is no point waiting for someone who will not even hear you out before deciding to shut you out especially if you are as early as three weeks into a relationship.

That's pretty weird for her to just drop off like that. I can see why you would be upset, you do at least deserve some sort of explaination. I'm betting it's something like k_nitin_r said, some busy body told her a wild tail about you and it (true or not) upset her completely. You have been able to check by the way, and make sure she actually is ok, and not in the hopsital or something???? The problem with computer contacts like facebook, and such, you couldn't communicate if you were in a coma.

Yeah I saw her on campus the other day and she's completely fine, pretended that she didn't see me. Anyway, I still don't know what happened but I'm just gonna drop it. If she's not willing to tell me that I messed up or that somebody told her something about me then she's not the same girl I thought she was anyway. Thanks for the replies

Well, I'm sorry she is acting that way, but at least you didn't waste a whole lot of time and effort on the relationship. Good it didn't drag on for months and then she showed her true colors. I think your right, the best thing for you now is to just move on. As the old saying goes, plenty of fish in the sea! Or maybe, better luck next time? Either one should work for you.