xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

Possible Nintendo Revolution Leak?

http://mxemu.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

Some computer generated images and drawings of Nintendo's next next-gen system. Apparently they have gone with the name "Revolution," though I've never been to this site before and I don't know how credible it is. It looks kind of weird, if it's the real thing. Almost like a toilet. It is more sleek than the GameCube, though.

hhmm interesting i just looked at the site and the desgin and everything looks very well done but yes i dont know how credible it is... something tells me its not the real thing but its very well done... very interesting...

It seem pretty legit to me, one of the images has N I N T E N D O above the revolution.One thing I'm wondering is how big is it? It looks like it may be gigantic.

The final version will probably be extremely small in size like the game cube. Also I dont think it will have the tag 'revolution' since its such an over used word.

Well it may look realistic but no way that this is Nintendo's next-gen console.First of all Revolution is a code-name for the next-gen project of Nintendo and the final name of its next console. Remember that before 2001 Gamecube had the code-name Dolphin before it was named as we know it today.So I doubt that these things are real and official patterns and screens.

I agree with you. Imust have deleted but I saw this trailer where it showed the Revolution in all different colors and it looked like a helmet which part of it was. It was a virtual reality helmet that snapped off the top and it said you could burn other games or something to the new nintendo CD. I don't know it you will believe this or not but if it is a fake, it would have taken a long time and a LOT of money to make it for nothing but fooling people. I will try to find the site where its at and post it. :)

Well, it looks cool, actually really really cool compared to the vertical standing video cassette players that xbox and playstation are going to look like. I dont like nintendo that much, though I used to be a big fan of it until I felt that the gamecube and its games sort of stinked. At least it probably wont tip over when you accidently pull a controller compared to the xbox and playstation. I dont really care as much as I used to, I would be the first to have a pre order, now Im just going to wait for prices to drop and get a playstation with final fantasy and an xbox with halo. Nintendo I dont know, but I think that smash bros is one of the best multiplayer games ever made.

Yeah the real photos are already out and it looks 100 times better then those in that pic. Not only that but this will be the first nintendo system to support fully sized cd/dvds :). I dont know about you all but this will be the first buy of mine for the next gen of home systems.