xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lionsxu

My Pc Have Been Locked get help

I have changed my computer password three days ago then I went for a holiday.Today I really can not remember my new password, I am axious about my task on computer,can anyone help me!Waiting on line...Thanks very much! :(

What OS system you are using, If you are using windows xp than follow the following steps:Start the computer, and wait until it ask for password.now press ctrl + alt + del, it will open a new pop up.In the username type: administratorand press enter.When it open, right click on the my computer icon and select the manage.Now in Left pane click local user and group and select user.right click the user with the password and select change password.Enter the new password and select proceed.

If password is not set on the administrator which is rarely done, you can boot to safe mode and login as administrator, if it's Windows XP and change the password, also maybe you left a hint for the password? Nevertheless there are plenty of tools to hack he password for free if it isn't longer than 14 characters, just google it.Can be done with Linux backtrack Live CD.

Hello friends,Start > Control Panel > User Accounts. Click on your account (like 'Administrator' or whatever) and then select 'Change Password'. Follow on screen instructions top have your password changed.Best regardsVicky