xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Greenland

Willow In Buffy Became A Witch In The End?

In my mind, the verdict is simple, Twilight is not a remake, nor did Buffy TV series 1-7

largely inspire it. While there may be some similarities in the details of the characters and plot elements that can easily be explained by the genre in which the stories where based. When you write stories about vampires in modern day times, when your lead is a teenage female, it should be expected that some of the same plot devices will be present in both. When analyzing the rites of passage and the inner workings of love in youth it is no wonder that the stories unfold in similar ways after all Buffy and Bella are both human.

This overarching storyline of Buffy Complete Seasons box set

is definitely in which from the younger woman who had been meant as a result of luck as a sensei. The lady challenges along with the dual personality of being a usual daughter who wants to fall season for really enjoy and the Slayer so, who carries the responsibility from conserving the modern world from unthinkable unpleasant.

The The twilight series collection is usually a persona study from the small youth swept up within a star-crossed love affair. Even so, discounting whether history for the similarity to previous will work units any scary precedent pertaining to a number of amazing gets results for fictional works. Consistantly many of us view stories with storylines of Buffy Collection DVDs

strongly reflect consequently they are inspired by simply several other works out.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

I have not watched the Twilight, but I did watch Buffy... mostly because I could not find the television remote that gets so conveniently tucked away when somebody else wants to watch something.About your question, Willow did not turn into a witch in the end. I think it was at the start of the fourth season after Calendar (I can't remember her first name as she is referred to as "Miss Calendar" for the most part of the series) is killed and Willow gets access to all of the spells and reference that Calendar left behind.The Buffy series was quite popular but it had a cult following. Most people I know hated it, but there were some who would watch re-runs on television, buy the DVD set, and even keep every episode from all the five seasons put away in their collections.BTW, your description of disastrous consequences and monstrosities as the "unthinkable unpleasant" is a very mild way of putting it.A lot of stories have similarities but they are not necessarily rip-offs. The Lord of the Rings and the Sword of Shannara are quite similar too but the characters are different.

mostly because I could not find the television remote that gets so conveniently tucked away when somebody else wants to watch something.

Ha Ha, don't you hate when that happens? We fixed that problem here when we got the new Dish network, and got 2 remotes, so now we have a his and hers, so usually we can find at least one of them.

I had to really try, but I was able to get the books for the whole Twilight series at our local library. I did enjoy the books emensly. The movies were not bad either. Sadly, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series was on at an odd time, so I haven't seen very many episodes of the Tv show, but I sure did like the original movie. Lots of good one liners, and Luke Perry is always a good actor, he played the part of the drop out looser biker dude really well in the movie. Wish I could of seen more of the TV show. Looked like a good and interesting cast. Maybe I'll catch some of the reruns.