xisto Community
thebluekirby

What Grade Are You In?

Grade?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Huh. Can't believe no one made a topic about this yet.

You don't have to reply what grade you're in if you don't want to. This is just another pointless poll. And I'm really curious anways XD

I'd go under 6th-8th grade, I'm in 7th grade :)

54101[/snapback]

lol same here.....but I love to be a GCSE student.....THE ICT EXAMS ARE EASY HERE!!!!!!! :ph34r::angry: y7 is the hardest year in high scool as they really giv u a hard time but the best way to avoid fights is to just stay away and just deal with ur own life....basically just go with it........dont get tooo dissapointed and too happy as u never know what happens next in life.......I have been havin problems l8ly...watched a film and gave me a good idea to just go with it and i did....my life is turning out "ok" :blink:

i am busy for school everyday as an college student now.coming here is to relax myself and get my englsh better in part time...loL,i will go to school after 7:00 pm and compelet the present assignment.busy,tired but with great aim... :)

ya and there is only college on the poll with no university. where i come from college is for retardss that couldn't make it into university.  university gives out degrees while colleges only give out diplomas... totally different.

54210[/snapback]

totally!! College is where all the thick rejects go, no affence.. but that's really true... We don't even have to go to full college... You can go sixth form and then UNI straight after..

I'm in like year 9.. I turned 14 like two months ago.. so I'll probably be in 7th-9th grade where you're from.. I Don't know exactly..

We started school earlier..as in at an earlier age...which to me is A LOT better.

ya and there is only college on the poll with no university. where i come from college is for retardss that couldn't make it into university.  university gives out degrees while colleges only give out diplomas... totally different.

54210[/snapback]

Thanks... now I feel smart lol... I'm a college girl. Where I'm from we go to college if we are looking for a trade to get into, while university will get you a degree, but not really train you for anything in particular. Except for becoming a teacher, to train other people. It more leaves the door open for a number of jobs.

I didn't choose university because the program I wanted is only offered in college. My sister choose university because she is planning on becoming a teacher. I know about the people thinking college is less credible than university. I hear that a lot from people. (Mostly the university students, because my school consists of two universities and one college).

But hey, I'm the one that got a job in my field of work after just one semester (plus I was already working another job on top of that, and maintaining my 4.72/5 GPA) so I think that college is just as important as university, and I definately know I'm not stupid... even though I've only have a diploma.

Momentaly, i'm in high school, 9th grade, on september i will be 10th grade. But in my country we say it First year, second year of high scool

Momentaly, i'm in high school, 9th grade, on september i will be 10th grade. But in my country we say it First year, second year of high scool

Ike_ve, dude you need to see the dates. The last post was in May 14 2005, 02:50 AM :angel: It's too old this topic, but it's ok to revive it i think :excl: Btw im now 10th grade, and same as Ike_ve in my country we say First year, second year of high school. I don't study very much i just listen what the professor is explaning and im learning from that. How cool is that? :( Regards