xisto Community
ramankumar

Xp And 7

I agree to the other members. Installation of Windows 7 is a lot easier than in XP. The graphics are better too. I didn't install XP on my computer since my dad's the one who did that. But when my teacher demonstrated the installation of XP in class as a part of our lesson, I can say that it's more complicated than Windows 7. He also did a quick install but I think it's not that quick. :lol:

I like XP too but ever since I installed Windows 7 on my computer, it has been my favorite OS. :D I don't know if I'll like Windows 8 more but as of now, I'm still into Windows 7. :)

but use the Windows 7 feature to use the search box, you'll find everything you need fast in the control panel with the search item, but you need to know what you're searching for :)

Yeah! This is what I do whenever I can't what I'm looking for in the control panel. :D

Certain CPUs are locked, they don't support XP... and it's very much fun trying to unlock the CPUs to make them allow the very fast XP to be installed. Usually it's a matter of finding the right drivers... Good thing Windows 7 drivers usually work on XP, and vice versa... though Vista is another story.

Hello friends,I would like to say, The best way to install Windows 7 is to do a clean install. It is not difficult to perform a clean installation. Before you start the installation process, I recommend that you check Windows 7 System Requirements list to ensure that your hardware is supported by Windows 7. If you don't have Windows 7 drivers for all your hardware, it is a good idea to download all the drivers from the hardware manufacturers website and save all the necessary drivers on a CD-R or a USB drive before you start the installation.Windows 7 DVD is boo-table. In order to boot from the DVD you need to set the boot sequence. Look for the boot sequence under your BIOS setup and make sure that the first boot device is set to CD-ROM/DVD-ROM.Best regards,Vicky MIlza