xisto Community
mrdee

Anyone Who Knows Nero Well? Nero Multimedia Suite 10

I use Nero Multimedia Suite 10 to do my video burning.However, now I have to burn a DVD, but the source file(s) use a format I have not used in a very long time.I have a folder, called VIDEO_TS, containig 28 files, there are three kinds of files in the folder: .IFO, .BUP and .VOB.I have burned films lke that in the past, but i have completely forgotten how to do it, and the Nero manual is not very clear on the matter.Is there anyon here who can help me out, please?Thank you in advance.

I haven't used NERO in a while for certain reasons, but if I am correct, shouldn't you just burn the folder to the disc? The reason I quit using Nero is becausea: The only PC in my house that has it is down, andb: I can't find the install disc.It sucks that I cant run Nero at the moment. But as I said, as far as I'm aware, you should only need to burn the video_ts folder with all files inside to the dvd.

Thank you for your reply, Nnnoooooo.I just burned the folder on to a DVD in Nero Vision and that did the job.However, someone else also advised me to burn the whole folder on a DVD as a Data DVD, and that will work too, since that type (a VIDEO_TS folde) is just a copy of a shop bought DVD.Do you know if that is right?Thanks.

That should work. And that's what i suggested you do. That was my reasoning. Someone else just told you first. But if it doesn't work, at least you already have one that does.