xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zaydn

I Don't Know If This Girl Likes Me

In my little group of friends there is this one girl that I think I would like to date at some point, but I can't decide if she likes me. We only became friends two or three months ago but I was friends with her twin sister. The girl I like and I became very close very fast over the past couple of months, and spent the entire week of our school trip together and she laughs with me a lot, and I'm smart and I try to be as nice as I can be. Right now she has a boy friends who she doesn't covey too much happiness about, and I don't think that will last long. I play guitar, I'm funny and smart, and I guess my personality might be good, but I'm having trouble with this.Recently since school has ended I had a small party at my house where she was cuddling with me while we were watching a movie, and then I went to a party at their house where she cuddled with me for over 3 hour. She cuddles with some of her other guy friends: one is her long time best friend thing and the other she is leading on but doesn't like him. She told me I was more fun to cuddle with than the other two boys. She also told me that her parents like me because they think I'm smart, funny, and very polite, and she was wearing my boxers as shorts and likes to wear my sweatshirt.The thing is is that I don't know if she would be attracted to me because I'm not over weight, but I think I have more fat than muscle, and a low self esteem about it. I kinda have manboobs but not that bad, and I'm much taller than she is... I don't know if I'm fat, but I don't know what she thinks of me.My sister and one of my best friends think she likes me but I don't (I have a low self esteem lol), but I really can't just tell if she thinks I'm just a good friend that she can cuddle with, but then again I haven't been good friends with her for that long.Does anybody have any advice for me? I really don't know what's going on here. Thanks for taking the time to help me, I really appreciate it.

well she definately likes you but i find her kind of odd when she's cuddling with different guys. i also can't really say i approve of her being so intimate or physical when you said she has a boyfriend. and what are you doing cuddling with someone who has a boyfriend? the whole picture in my head right now is saying this whole situation is wrong.but you asked if she likes you. ofcourse she does, but why is she wearing your boxers?your self esteem will be a problem here because it will tell you lies about yourself and things you can get used to hearing. i suggest to fight those urges in listening to yourself and listen more to what this girl is telling you by her actions and sometimes words. when you two finally date or when you ARE finally in a relationship with someone, it will be up to them to boost your self esteem. sounds like you have a lot of good qualities so focus on those, not what you don't like about yourself. how we picture ourselves sometimes is not what other people picture us as. you don't seem cocky or in to yourself which is a good thingso just play it cool with this girl. don't make any move though if she has a boyfriend though. that is just morally wrong. she sounds like someone who needs a lot of attention. maybe she has some hidden self esteem issues too. i really hope you know what you are getting in to with this girl. a relationship could change everything.if she's doesn't have a boyfriend, ask to do something with her just you and her. to a movie or something and maybe something to eat afterwards. or just hang out at a park and around nature or something where you two can just enjoy being outdoors and where you can talk without the group environment thing. doesn't have to be a date. just an opportunity to hang out and see how it goes 1 on 1 for a bit....

I wouldn't do anything with her especially if she had a boyfriend, and I find it odd that she cuddles with guys too, but she is having a hard time lately because her twin sister is very depressed which I was helping her deal with.The reason she was wearing my boxers was that it was raining really hard outside and all of her clothes were wet so she decided to wear them as shorts.She doesn't really see her boyfriend all that often, but I understand why you think that the situation is wrong. If she did break up with her boyfriend I don't know if I would take her out, because I might do more good for her as a friend than as a boyfriend. Could dating her possibly ruin our friendship?Thanks for the advice, it really helps... I really needed an outsider to help me see the situation correctly.

listen. initiating anything more than a friendship is wrong if she has a boyfriend. ofcourse you shouldn't date her if she has a boyfriend. can dating her hurt the friendship? well, she has made a decision to date someone else so what you are telling her and this other guy, you just don't respect either one of their decisions to be with eachother and your willing to get in the middle. that can create more problems than good.if you feel like you can be a good friend, then act like one and be a friend. don't be drooling over someone you don't have a right to have anymore. sharing your boxers with someone is unexceptable when she has a boyfriend. underwear? come on now man. be respectfull of this other guy. at least until she breaks it off(if ever).if i was this other guy and i knew what she was doing, i would break things off with her in a snap of a finger....NO DOUBT. she sounds very troubled but you know her more than i do and you're willing to date her.the whole thing just deosn't seem right to me. i am sorry. and i also question your friendship. if you were a true friend, you would be respectfull more and not just take advantage of your own situation with her.but she does like you. that was your question you had.again, she sounds VERY troubled but at the same time, i could be misjudging this situation and you are exactly what she needs. you would need to tell her your feelings though if you love her. you can't just sit back pretending to just be a friend. if you don't love her, then just continue to be yourself if you feel it's what she needs because i do strongly feel she is troubled and probably needs a really good friend she can trust and be herself with.

hard to tell mate from what you've wrote, like she likes you but does she like you enough to date? thats the question isnt it? like what do you think, would you consider her out of your league normally? might seem shallow but reality is people date people who are the same as them(in most cases) you dont appear to have confidence(coz if u did u would make move no questions) sooooooo mayb she just sees you as a comfortable guy friend or gay or something haha, but yeah i mean reading it i would say she does but girls are weird like very hard to tell.

Yes, she likes you but she's not in love with you. If you like her, you better tell her but if she is willing to be your girlfriend, she should break up his boyfriend first. There are person like that, just sweet but no intention to be serious.

In my little group of friends there is this one girl that I think I would like to date at some point, but I can't decide if she likes me. We only became friends two or three months ago but I was friends with her twin sister. The girl I like and I became very close very fast over the past couple of months, and spent the entire week of our school trip together and she laughs with me a lot, and I'm smart and I try to be as nice as I can be. Right now she has a boy friends who she doesn't covey too much happiness about, and I don't think that will last long.
I play guitar, I'm funny and smart, and I guess my personality might be good, but I'm having trouble with this.

Recently since school has ended I had a small party at my house where she was cuddling with me while we were watching a movie, and then I went to a party at their house where she cuddled with me for over 3 hour. She cuddles with some of her other guy friends: one is her long time best friend thing and the other she is leading on but doesn't like him. She told me I was more fun to cuddle with than the other two boys. She also told me that her parents like me because they think I'm smart, funny, and very polite, and she was wearing my boxers as shorts and likes to wear my sweatshirt.

The thing is is that I don't know if she would be attracted to me because I'm not over weight, but I think I have more fat than muscle, and a low self esteem about it. I kinda have manboobs but not that bad, and I'm much taller than she is... I don't know if I'm fat, but I don't know what she thinks of me.

My sister and one of my best friends think she likes me but I don't (I have a low self esteem lol), but I really can't just tell if she thinks I'm just a good friend that she can cuddle with, but then again I haven't been good friends with her for that long.

Does anybody have any advice for me? I really don't know what's going on here. Thanks for taking the time to help me, I really appreciate it.