xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
momsindiancooking

Indian Recipe Book : From Mom With Love Indian Recipes Book | Cookbook | Veg Food | Mom?s Indian Cooking

From Mom with Love? originally a collection of hand written manuscripts by a loving mother, Pushpa Bhargava for her own children, who were growing up in America, is the complete guide to Indian cooking. Only cook book that contains easy Indian food recipes for every day cooking such as dal, roti and chawal, in addition to fancy food such as Goan Shrimp Curry and Rajasthani Chicken.Learn How to Make Kutu Ke Cheele view this AttachmentSpicy Chickpeas from the Punjab Kutu ke Cheele.pdf

Very nice to let us have an insight into Indian cooking (I quite like a number of these foods too).However, I am still looking and I fail to see where the chickpeas come into the recipe in th PDF file, except in the title.