xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
datemaalsansar

Earn $5 Per Signup This is a nice program i use to earn online.

Hi frends,

As i am new to online earning, yesterday when i was looking for some sites for earning online. I found a blog in which i found some information about making $5 per signup.I joined and did as it was instructed and successfully made Ł50 yesterday. So i like and thought to share you my earning program . The link with details to join is
aashish.com.np/earn-5-per-signup/

hope you will also earn and reply how you feel.

Thank you for the information. I am knowledgeable about the topic rigth now. Making money with websites that promise you be paid by them when you sign up to certains websites or offers are scam. Maybe the websites you found it?s not scam yet but prepare to fall in the trap in some days or months. These type of businesses are not profitable in the internet and only make money scamming the people that fall in their traps everyday and spend almost all the time signing up to the offers and thinking that they are making a lot of money and they will enjoy the money. That is not truth. So I advice you about. Please be conscient and don?t waste your time with this type of programs and try to research a lot about the website in the internet and you will found a lot of things and maybe scam proofs in the internet.So be aware of this.Regards.

you are actually 100% wrong. do your homework before making banket statements about scams when it ruins the reputation of legit businesses. i don't know if this one will be around a while, but there are a lot of bigger websites that are solely for cpa offers and have been is business for quite some time. if you got scammed, maybe you should put the website where you got scammed. don't just say all of them are scams. i thought you wanted to clean this place up, not promote lies. think before you speak, doc.....scams aren't new to the internet. some people will set up a site for 6-8 months and promote it heavily and walk away with the money you earned or money you sent in for something that you didn't get. it's hard to tell which sites will do this. one of the key factors to look at though is the website itself. is it professional looking? does it look like it took a lot of time to make it and set it up? the more hard work that seems to go in to a project, the less likely it is a scam. so people should just use some common sense. if people don't have common sense? then it gives me and other poeple an excuse to laugh at those people.