xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Make Money In The Internet? Scam or what??

I am a real obssesive person with this theme... "make money in the internet" this phrase is in all the sites I am interested and I have bougth, read and watched a lot of programs and tutorials about making money in the internet... I will tell you part of my story: some day and only for curiosity I was researching about some millionaire people like John Rockefeller and Bill Gates and a question came to my mind... How to be millionaire? And I put in Google the phrase how to be a rich man and the first result is a free ebook about a guy named Wallace Wattles "The science of being rich" so I read it twice and after reading some forums I found a person name that revolutionate my way of think: Robert Kiyosaki. I read the "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and was like opening the eyes to a new world and inmediately I found another site offering a proof way to make money selling online and I bougth it... I get surprised again with the secrets and I start to learn how to desing a website the html code some WYSIWYG programs and finally I tried to learn the PHP program code but I don?t like it... So I started to build a website focus in offering good quality post (blog site) and products to my visitors with a affiliate program where you offer the products of other people..

BUT... there was a problem I didn?t get any traffic I didn?t know anything about upload my site to the search engines and nothing about SEO and I start to learn (hours and hours) and I have never understand a real method about get in the first page in google... So I decide to pay some Adwords publicity and in the way I spent a lot of money and: 0 sales...

So I decided to make a try with the PTC sites and started to lost my time in all the sites like... you know... I never made a penny and in this process I started to lose the hope and started to use the internet only for foolishness like Facebook, chat and MSN and a lot of things that make millions lose their time... Althougt maybe this was not so bad because using Facebook and got a beatiful girlfriend and since I am with her I totally forget my challenge of making money in the internet...

I found a guy with a great program to make money in the internet selling products and founding a niche... But I am very sceptic about this so my question is:

Is really possible to make money in the internet?

Is there a real and proof way to make money?

Is actually some of you making money in the internet? How? Finally: Some tips?

Regards and Thank you...

first i should sat Affiliate Marketng is not a good idea at all, i don't knwo that stuffs you have read but i can say Affiliate Marketng is for those who already have customers not for those who want to start their shop.

i answer these two first :

Is really possible to make money in the internet?

Is there a real and proof way to make money?

Yes , why not , look around you and you will find a lot of people making money from internet , for example all websites like yahoo, google and etc have their employees and are making money (huge monies) so it is not impossible at all. of course for making money from internet you have to work for some website or you have to make your job yourself (make you own website). the first method is good for those without any money for making a good website but remember that PTC and PPC are just crap and you will not get any money from them, if you want to work for some websites i can tell you there are many websites that need authors/translators , like many online magazines so if you want to work for someone else this way is a lot better than PTC and it will give you real money. now the second method is to making your own website but remember that for making a good website you can either employ someone to design it for you or do it yourself but the second one needs lots of knowledge (learning many language + learning photoshop , etc) so if you have the time then do it yourself but if you can't spend much time on designing of the website then you have to employ someone for doing it.

Now after you got your website running then you have to decide what you want to do with it for making real money , everyone has his own ideas for making money, using other peoples ideas will not give you lots of money, if you have a new idea then implement it through your website but if you don't have one then find out what you are interested in and know about it more than other things, like when you are a fan of football then making a footbal related website is a good idea for you. now after implementing your ideas in your website now you have to do something for making money from it, there are many ways to make money from a website which has visitors so first you have to get some visitors, for doing it you can do many things like advertising , link changing with your friends and those who are interested, and the worse way is mass mailing. after letting people know that your website exists and then get some visitors, you have to choose a way for getting money , you have some ways for example you can use google adsense for start or get advertises from other websites, another way which i recommend is VIP section, this will not work with every website but it will work if you have something that people can not find out of your website easily and remember that a whole VIP website will get down soon you need to make 80% of it for all peoples and only 20% of your website for VIP members otherwise you will not get enough members and they will not trust in your website.

IF you want to make an eshop then you have to remember some important things , first your website should have something else beside main shop like a forum or blog. another important thing is that you should not sell something that people can buy from their local stores more easily and more economical than your eshop. and in the end remember that you should have something special in your shop otherwise people will not buy from you because there are many eshops out there and they will get what they want from more popular ones even if they have to pay a little more than your prices.

Is actually some of you making money in the internet? How? Finally: Some tips?

Yes, by advertising and vip section and eshop , in my e-shop i sell software products but with much less prices than other websites. do not forget it took me around 3 years for getting enough money from my websites and i worked on them a lot like 30 hours a week and now i have my own customers and i don't need to put my advertises anywhere.

Some Tips ?

Never disappoint because it takes a lot of time to make a good website and you even will change its content and title a lot during this process and do not waste your money on buying "How to make money" books and stuffs because the best example and "Way of making money" is just in front of you (websites!) just look around and see many websites and you will find how to make money.

Here's the deal, making money online from your website is going to take a lot of time. If you want to make money from getting traffic to your site, then expect to spend months getting the traffic that you need in order to succeed at that. There are some methods that you can use in order to get the traffic that you need. You can use social networking, guest blogging, forum marketing and some other methods to make money from your website. What you are going to have to do is reach out to people. Now, if you want to submit your site to search engines, you just have to find a link that says submit url, or submit site. You can also submit to multiple websites and web directories. Understand that the traffic will start coming in slow. If you keep at it though, you will eventually get the traffic you need to profit.

I think you are definitely on the right track - stay motivated and hungry!You can definitely make money online, traffic is obviously the key. Learn to create the traffic and the money will come. It sounds like you are willing to work for it - consistency and dedication is what it takes. Don't listen to anyone that tells you you can make piles of cash by simply buying their automated software - ITS A LIE!