xisto Community
Bash

Favourite TV Character

Can be a cartoon or real.. what's your favourite character and what TV show are they from?I like homer from the simpsons, and bender - futurama, both are really funny!

I -=LOVE=- Family Guy characters, especially Peter! MHUHAuauhhaa in the Italian dubbing he's got a totally fun voice :P:lol:

And, as you can see from my avatar, I like Gargoyle, from the anime "Nadia- The Secret of Blue Water"

Best t.v. Charcter eh?Hmmm...Probably this guy from and English show called "My Family." The oldest is called Nick, he's a complete idiot.And its funnier when his sister has a boyfriend who's even worse, and the two of them are in the same room for a 2 minute scene, pretty damn funny.

My favourite is Lister from Red Dwarf.He's a total slob, but a nice fella. Especially his interaction with the "Hard-light Hologram" Rimmer and their "Sanitation Droid" Kryten is very funny.If this sounds strange; Red Dwarf is a science fiction comedy series in the UK. Don't know if it's available in the US, there was a US pilot once but the lines and plot were completely butchered by hte American Way of sitcom making. I'm currently waiting for the feature film to come out. Got al series (8) on DVD. And no, I don't like the remastered version. They pulled the "cardboard" sets and model-shots and replaced them by CGI. Takes away from the original charm. I guess nobody remembers "Blake's 7" here, but they were the only one worse off, with the sets I mean...

Absolutely Bender from Futurama. Did you know his voice was also the voice of the american release of Wakka from Final Fantasy 10? It's true, John DiMaggio.But if I gotta chose one that hasn't been picked yet, I'd have to say Pinky, from Pinky and the Brain. Zort!

mines gotta belister and homer and erm thats it i also see homer is most popular :P