xisto Community
Goosestaf

What Mouse Do You Use? share you pc mices

What type of Mouse do you have?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I currently have a Very bog standard ball mouse, Microsoft one. nasty nasty thing which is sh*t. . . .

For my new pc i bought

https://www.eclipsecomputers.com/prod.aspx?BySKU=.asde=MUL-OPTOEMBK

But i need to do a product study for my product design coursework so im gonna rip apart that mouse.

so i am going to buy the mx1000 as its just amazingly accurate apparently.

https://www.eclipsecomputers.com/prod.aspx?BySKU=.asode=MUL-MX1000L

Posted Image

Even though i haven't really seen the point in cordless mice and have found them weird to use briefly, this doesnt come in a cord version so i don't really have an option. I'm sure i'll get usd to it

Now post what you got and your opinions!

;)

I use the Sony VAIO mouse that came with my computer, it's a ball one. But right now I'm at school and using a Dell laser one.

i use a labtec wireless desktop which is wireless keyboard with wireless optical mouse. it is very good when it has a connection :P but when it dont i never connects so i just use my spare one ;)

My laptop is a PowerBook G4 12". It's sleek, small, and silver, so I didn't want a bulky beige or black mouse riding shotgun. I found the perfect mouse: the PocketMouse made by Kensington. It's about half the size of a standard mouse, silver in colour, scroll wheel, optical, and cheap. I paid $20 CDN at a university computer store, but I'm sure the retail isn't much more. Might be tough to track down, try ordering online. Highly recommended.

I use a white Microsoft Optical Wheel mouse, and it is the best one I have ever seen!When Microsoft makes hardware, it usually does a good job!My mouse cursor does not "run" on the screen when it goes over a multi-color surface, and it shines a cool red light on my hand when I move it ;) .It comes with an adaptor, so it can be connected to an USB port, or a PS/2 port.The wheel is ruffled, and therefore isn't slippery when I roll it.I guess that's about everything I have to say about it...

i use an a4tech mouse, which i bought for a little under $2. :P that was a year ago, and i just constantly clean the rollers inside to remove dust remnants, and still gives me a reliable service up to this very day. ;)

I'm using the same kind of mouse as burex: Microsoft's Wheel Mouse Optical. It's nearly indestructable with normal use. In fact my desk is showing more signs of wear than the mouse.What's just as important is the optional mouse driver. I've used both Logitech's MouseWare and Microsoft's IntelliPoint driver with it. I've had a couple of problems with a freezing system so kept it at IntelliPoint (it turned out it wasn't related but rather the graphics driver).Right now I'm using the third mouse button (wheel click) to open up url's in a new tab in FireFox, so the driver isn't as important anymore.

I use some Dell ball mouse that came with my computer. It works like any other old mouse. Bleh. Your mouse looks huge, too many buttons and ugly.

heh real mouse LOL

i have Logitech's optical mouse...don't know which model...
it serves me well so i don't need a better one...

i have the same thing im thinking of going back to a standard ball mouse though because in games the reaction time is really slow

well i use a A4 Tech optical mouse... i just like it because it has the back and foward buttons on the side of the mouse so i can flip backwards and forwards faster.