xisto Community
hotshot1986

Nokia Tips tips and tricks

Nokia Codes..

Some Codes here... May work... May not wok...

Nokia Code function
*3370# This Nokia code activates Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) - Your Nokia cell phone uses the best sound quality but talk time is reduced my approx. 5%
#3370# Deactivate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) .
*#4720# Activate Half Rate Codec - Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time.
*#4720# With this Nokia code you can deactivate the Half Rate Codec.
*#0000# Displays your phones software version, 1st Line : Software Version, 2nd Line : Software Release Date, 3rd Line : Compression Type .
*#9999# Phones software version if *#0000# does not work.
*#06# For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI Number) .
#pw+1234567890+1# Provider Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols).

source:http://nokiacall.blogspot.de/

Great job....thank you very much...
The codes given are really helpfull.And some of the free unlocking codes for Nokia and other mobiles you can get it from the website unlock-free The website provides master reset code for Nokia and Alcatel mobiles with instructions.Make it usefull....

Only *#06# and *#0000# are working in my phone (Nokia N900) and others do not, one of the most used code or key combination is Master Reset code/key combination. there are many codes out there that you can find to test but sometimes it is really hard to find a master reset code or key combination for a specific mobile phones, i remember i had a nokia E72 but i was never succeed in hard resetting it because i didn't find correct key combination, there were lots of codes like "*#7370#" and lots of key combination like hoding green and star and 3 at the same time but none of them worked for me, anyway i don't have that phone anymore but in the time i had it i was never able to do a hard reset on it. so i think for getting this topic more useful it is a good idea to put master reset code/key combination that we have tested on our nokia phones and we know it works here to help people find it faster (as this page will be in google index page within just some minutes), so i will put some that i have tested till now.First Nokia 5800 , it doesn't have any keyboard so it is easy to find out the key combination (just hold all keys you find :D), hold down Green , Red , Camera button at the same time and start your phone and it will be reset hardly (if you have enabled lock code you have to enter it first). the code "*7370" will do the job too, but i found that sometimes using this code doesn't delete all data like installed apps and it just deletes my contacts and messages so i suggest you to use the key combination for a better reset. the code "*#7780#" can be used for resetting the settings of softwares and it will not delete any data like messages and contacts and if your phone is slow it will not help you.I had a nokia 5700 for half a year and i remember that codes *#7780# and *#7370# was doing the same thing as they done in 5800 but the key combination was different, for a hard reset on nokia 5700 you should hold Star , 3 (num key) , Green (Call Key) at the same time and the start the phone and the procedure is same as other phones. For nokia N900 i searched a lot but there is nearly no way of resetting this device easily :D , for resetting this device you need to Flash device with maemo flasher, just search google and you will find a complete manual for how to flashing your device but i will give some advices before doing it, first try to fully charge your battery because this process is not like hard resetting of other nokia phones and it takes much time, second do not flash your device when it is plugged to its charger (i haven't tested it but i have seen people doing it and killing their phones), third this process is not like other hard resetting and it takes much time and needs a PC for it so if you think your phone is slow first try to see what you have done recently to your phone because maemo doesn't get slow easily and if you have installed debian then it is normal to your phone functions a little slow.