Oh! mother, you are

the life of baby.

Oh! mother,you are

My heart and hobby.

Oh! mother, you are

Always beauty and right.

Oh! mother,you are my

bright home light

Edited by smjafrulhassan (see edit history)

No one can take the place of a mother nor can anyone know a child better than his/ her own mother. She fulfills so many roles in her life, first the main role of being a mother. Then a Teacher, then then finally a friend. I believe she can be the best teacher and a best friend to her child as a mother is the only person to know her child's weakness and bring out the best in him or her. She is a philosopher, guide and someone that a child can look up to in his life. I feel mother is someone that a person needs even when he/ she turns 80. My mother is someone that i have always relied on as a child and even today though i have grown big and i am an independent person but still I look up to my mother for all my major decisions in life. She is always been by my side in my best and my worst situations. She has also been a friend i have searched for in this world and having her around I have never felt the need of having a best friend. I love my mother.