xisto Community
jaleel1618

Treasures In India The real truths about treasures

Poll here!  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hai guys,

first of all i will introduce myself, iam a indian 20yrs old guy living in a village, don't have better knowledge in english so please ignore gramer and spelling mistakes.

this is not a story this is a truth and i know a little difficult to believe on this truths and super powers because we are not seeing it in todays life. if you wanna see and feel it . contact me on jaleel1618@gmail.com

Treasures

Do you ever heared about treasure? Do you know what is it? ok i will tell what i know about it. from my grandmothers and grandfather i heard a little about treasure. Long ago in kerala (state of india) there is a lot of rich peoples they have slaves, palaces (kovilakam) Posted Image and much more,they have no work without making money from thier slaves from thier farms. at the time when they go to die they get fear about what they will do thier properties and they think they have another life in the earth and when they come on thier second life they have no properties for this they protect it as treasures. they want to make huge stones by thier slave and cut it in different shapes or make huge cave to hide the treasure, near to the tresure they will always keep a mark with trees and inside of it the include the list of other tresures stored in other places but it is encrypted with thier own language. so only very experts can read it. the storing of tresure is on different places because they dont know where they will born on the next life.at the time of hiding they will say "anantharm anatharam ootharuthe"(a malayalam word that means the tresure never gets to her sons and thier sons and want the devils to protect the treasure). after hidding the rocks and caves that contain treasure they kill all slaves they are involved on the job to protrect the witness and from knowing others from thier mouths.

i also heard the snake will give protection to the golds that found under the rocks and caves.

Good and bad treasures

i told you at the time hiding treasure they want help of devils this treasure became bad treasure and some treasures like protecting from thefts and prices from other countries at the time of war etc are good treaues.

Differences of good and bad tresures

The bad treasure will react when a treasure hunter go to pick the treasure but good treasure has no problems to take it and use it.

How the bad treasure reacts

the bad treasure react in many ways it will pull inside while we go to touch it, snakes will come out from it make horrible sounds from its nears. and a lot of ways it will react

in the religions muslim, cristian and hindu there are some peoples they can remove its react power and some peoples are taking off bad treasures with the help of them but i know most of the persons who take with the help of such persons also failed to overcome the power of the devil attached to the treasure, because they will get injured or thier family will get patients and thier new born child will get handicapped.

examples in real life

1.. there is a place named kinaradapp -areakode , kerala india

i herared a bout there is a big unused well it contains bad treasure and the peoples in that village blocked with a top that is called the

village kinaradapp(meaning: closed well)

2..at malappuram district there is a well near to a hindu(a religion in india) temple at noon 12'o clock on the light of sun we can see a golden pot

under the water. a lot of persons go under to take it but the result are death and mad.

3.. near to the temple there is a place that the old peoples are told there is treasure and when if some one make it dirt it will affect to the owner

of the place, i know a numberless of peoples in their family died in un natural situation. and most of them in their family are always patients.

4.. at mongam ,malappuram, kerala ,india while dosing the land for making house the driver of the land moving machine found that a rock some thing written on it. under of it there is

trasure

After a long time,I have heard about an interesting story like this, that too from south India, though I have come across the stories of mystery from the eastern part of the country.Having heard those stories, I would love to pay a visit to Kerala and find out more of such facts :)