xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjDestruction

Rap Battles And Fun Rap against people or look for assitance

Yo Im a young starter with rap so give me a break and cut me slack. ThanksDoin what I do, when I do, what I do bestNot like in school, when you gotta take a testYeah I mark down some answers and leave out the restDont get, too caught up, cause your mind they'll infestThey'll infest it with words that you've never heard beforeYour minds racin and pacin till you cant take no moreYeah, Your teacher yells "Stop!" but you run out the doorGoin as fast, as you can, but your legs are too soreJust don't understand why you need to learnEverything, is goin good till its your turnCause your teacher hates you, her respect you need to earnBut theres so many of em, like branches on a fernJust do good in school, and get good grades, why?Because you dont, wanna grow up, to be that guyIm talkin about the one, who sits at home and wants to dieAnd when you try to talk to him, he breaks up and he criesSo don't, do it for me, just do it for yourselfIts like a mental trophy on your imaginary shelfYou can be done, with feelin small, yeah feelin like an elfJust do good in school and live life for yourself

...bekoz of tax rates, school is the governments way of getn paid for them we're livn to learn, so we can work to earn like slaves,we have no freedom giv us books nd tell us to read them,doing what we're told from 0 years old, they basically own our soulbekoz to me the meaning of life is to live a life full of meaning but aslong as we have school we jus gana keep dreaminschool can only teach you so much but it dont teach you happiness love or lust,so i dont see reason to go to school when its me im pleasn, happiness IS success nathing more nathing less

Edited by Begina (see edit history)

whether u a booksmart nerd or a street smart criminal we all went to school n got hit wit subliminalsput into a group since they wont teach individualsn that jus leads to problems all dem *BLEEP*z gettin physicalso whats the point of school if u dont learn the materialwell if you pay attention the answer will be clear to ujus look at ur surroundings n u will learn a thing or twoteachers students principals, jus watch what all deez people domost will keep it cool til da school bell rings then they fly out da doh like u dont mean a thingif therz one lesson learned from this knowledge i bringits that noone has ur back, u solo up in this ring

I WENT TO SCHOOL HOMIE AND DIDNT LEARN SHI+STILL GRADUATED EARLY BUT I WASNT NO BI+CHNOT ONE OF THEM NERD JOCKS OR A FAKE IN HIP HOPONCE I GOT OUT I BUSTED LICKS AND DITCHED COPSSMOKE MAD TREES BLOWING THE BOMB WEEDSWITH A LITTLE BIT OF COKE I FOUND MY OWN NEEDSTHIZZIN LIKE MAC DRIZZLE POPPIN THEM QUAD STACKS15 HITS IN ONE NIGHT I WENT DOWN AND BOUNCED BACKNEVER TOUCH DOPE SACKS BUT IVE KICKED IT WITH DOPE FIENSA MIDDLE CLASS WHITE BOY THAT TURNED TO CRIME TO STACK GREENDID TIME FOR MY TEAM 4 MONTHS IT DID CHANGE MEGREW ME THE FUCC UP I LOVE THAT MADE MEGET MY RAP GAME UP IM STILL NEVER GIVING A FUCCMIDDLE FINGERS TO SOCIETY THROWING THEM BI+CHES UPFROM THE Y TO THE TUC MY CODENAME IS PSYKOTIQFAST FLOW VENOM IM SPIN EM WITH HYPNOTIQSMOOTHNESS I DO THIS SORRY ABOUT MY RUDENESS JUS SHARING SOME REAL SHI+ DONT WANT YOU TO BE CLUE LESSJUS A FLOW YOU INSPIRED ME TO WRITE LIL HOMIE IF YOU LOVE IT STICK WITH IT DONT LISTEN TO NO ONE HATIN DO YOU DO YOUR SHI+...STAY UP-JULIUS PSYKOTIQ-JULIUSPMUSIC@GMAIL.COMnew mixtape coming out in october...

Sami the Ethiopian I start the gamehere it is about dawgs who are livin fo fameThey live for their fame they chase moneythey are running to the mad, their life is phony lying is their habit, their life is filled with liesdespite they are bad guys, the world call them the nice guys the world still applause for offendersI call them offenders cause they are God?s word breakersThey think they getting high but they are really getting lowYou can see that from their sinful flowthey sing for their fameand they rap their namealso play foolish gamethey all don?t have a shameThey run to sin like a rabbit And they ain?t want to back from their bad habitBut still God is waiting them backstill want them to bring em? out from z darkhe still loves them, still ready to forgive them,to give them peace, to clean them

Now im Up in this game to bring execution

Put an end to this leaking hatred and prostitution

Ill beat all you haters-lock-institution

Cant decide on anything so confused no solution

i forgot to say

this is my revolution stop hating cuz you losing and JaySaint

is usin

This Site as practice against all you phoneys

Rap on standby stage- you all junkies

Drop the microphone we all know you baloney

When im the whole sandwhich god damn you so lonely.

This is No Joke no show, not slow, no hoe homophobe *person* roam the globe

alone bro and cold walk the world its so bold turn scytzofrantic insane

thats how i roll!

Street smart

golden

gold not stolen

mind straight rollin

the fame im still holdin.

Killing the microphone like crazy *BLEEP*es from scream

make you scream im mean rippin flesh and eating spleens

I make no sense but im so damn obscene

that i dont have make sense