xisto Community
chinu

Help? Buy A New Smat Phone!

Hi guys, new to digit forum. and i really need a lot of help in buying up a brand new smartphone. please read below my preferrences and help me get one.Budget: 10000 (less than)OS preferrence: Symbian(s60v5)/android {dont recommend bada os, blackberry, webos etc.}touch screen or querty.( larger the screen better it is)good camera.minimum 600ghz processor and high available ram.awesome build quality.good battery life.chepest.___________________________Below are the cell , i have shortlisted. you can recommend any other good one too.nokia c5 03nokia c6 (not sure about its price - 13000 at local store and at 9800 on amazon )lg optimus one p500dell xcd 35 (made my a chinese companay ZTE) - i dont trust china mall. Acer Liquid MiniSamsung Galaxy Fit The Huawei Ideosmicromax andro a60Samsung Galaxy GT-S5570 GSM Handsetspice mi 300________________________________________

Symbian? Never. I would suggest you an Android phone. But the problem is , the cheap Android phones aren't so cool. You can't play good games , the envroiment is not the same , the touch is not the same. I would suggest you SAMSUNG Galaxy S or HTC Desire HD. Cool phones which can be upgraded to newest android version , and all the games and apps must work on them :)If you are a bussiness user , get an Microsoft Windows Mobile phone. They have a real keyboard , good email integration , Wi-Fi and etc. They do not have app ecosystem or some rapid use, but they might work. If you need fun , music , videos , games and all multimedia and interactive things , get an android-powered phone or iPhone.Symbian will die. It doesn't have future. I think some cloud mobile os might come , which might be cool , but anyway - Bada,Symbian,Windows Mobile.. Meh , not if you need a "real" smartphone.

Hi,I would agree Android is the way to go, Have an android based touch pad. works wonders. I also have a Blackberry Bold and just love the BB stuff have been working with communications companies on and off for the past 10 years and BB seems to be holding thier own,You really need to let us know what your intended use of the phone will be so that we can be more specific with our replies to your needs.But regardless the Andriod solutions seem to be getting more and more active every day so if your really keen go for one of the Android Range.CheersJase