xisto Community
Xarex

Love Poem

I love writing. I love poetry. It's very rare, however, where I am inspired to write such things. And only when I am, can I do it. So for 2 years of my life, when I met the girl of my dreams, and although things didn't work out like I had hoped.. she inspired me and continues to inspire me to be a better man. I am not unhappy.. because.. I had pondered the question: How many times do we come across the girl (or guy) of our dreams and actually get to meet them, talk to them, be with them, experience them? I got to do just that. I got to know her. I got to spend a lot of time with her. She knows I exist. And she knows how I feel about her. And how I'll always feel.I wrote about 10 poems - not sharing them all now, just one -- not all happy and certainly some that are bitter, but here's one I wrote while I was in love. But this was the first poem I wrote when I met her. And how I felt when I was in her presence and she was in mine. I hope some of you might understand the feeling of seeing and finding happiness in the eyes of another.HappinessWhere do I find it?It seems to be all around meAnd I enjoy every minute of itBut there is something missingHappinessWhere do I find it?It seems to be missingYet it's all around meI think I've found itIn her eyes

I love writing. I love poetry. It's very rare, however, where I am inspired to write such things. And only when I am, can I do it. So for 2 years of my life, when I met the girl of my dreams, and although things didn't work out like I had hoped.. she inspired me and continues to inspire me to be a better man.
I am not unhappy.. because.. I had pondered the question: How many times do we come across the girl (or guy) of our dreams and actually get to meet them, talk to them, be with them, experience them? I got to do just that. I got to know her. I got to spend a lot of time with her. She knows I exist. And she knows how I feel about her. And how I'll always feel.

I wrote about 10 poems - not sharing them all now, just one -- not all happy and certainly some that are bitter, but here's one I wrote while I was in love.

But this was the first poem I wrote when I met her. And how I felt when I was in her presence and she was in mine. I hope some of you might understand the feeling of seeing and finding happiness in the eyes of another.

Happiness
Where do I find it?
It seems to be all around me
And I enjoy every minute of it
But there is something missing
Happiness
Where do I find it?
It seems to be missing
Yet it's all around me
I think I've found it
In her eyes

Cherish what you have owned.

Love poemA special world for you and meA special bond one cannot seeIt wraps us up in its cocoonAnd holds us fiercely in its womb.Its fingers spread like fine spun goldGently nestling us to the foldLike silken thread it holds us fastBonds like this are meant to last.And though at times a thread may breakA new one forms in its wakeTo bind us closer and keep us strongIn a special world, where we belong.

I really like it, it's certainly a start. You can analyse this poem well, but I think it lacks a little emotion, perhaps making it slightly longer would help too in my opinion. :)

This is my first post :D

Writing has always helped me pour my heart out n express myself..

Preferably I don't share cause i'm scared of being judged or misunderstood..here I'm taking a shot :)

Here it goes..

BEAUTIFUL YOU

Another beautiful day,

Another beautiful you

As i grow old with you I see the purity enlightened in you

I just want to sit and stare in awe

Your an example of almighty's masterpiece without any flaw

I'm spell bound for all my life

For the innocence in your eyes drives me crazy,calms me in my frenzy

Everything that you do is perfect in its own way

Every move you make has something to say

Your eyes an ocean of joy I could drench in them