xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SuburbanalCuts

War Animation yes

its okay. would be nice if it was a little longer. but i can say you are better than me. i have no idea how to use flash at all. a year ago i tried it out and made one of those games where you drag and drop different items. So i made a snowman. anyways... anyone have any good sites for learning flash?

haha good job dude thats pretty excellent... ya i agree i wish it was longer but its very nicely done i like the sketch look. ;)

Nice really nice. YEa like they said it would be better if it was longer. The animation is not that bad its better than just having stick people.lol I was wondering why the last guy was just hoping around before the bomb hit ;)

thanks! yeah i know its short. ;) If you draw the characters frame by frame it takes awhile, at least for me. That's why most people do "tweening" in flash.

heres a good site Ralphie - http://www.flashkit.com/ . They have tons of tutorials and stuff but if you want to make something faster you can just copy and paste the actionscript. They also have some pretty good sound effects there too.

well if u painted every frame like from the start well ya maybe u should use flash it be more easy for you u know.... But for starters good work still need to be longer and maybe some more story to it.

Tweening sure does smoothen the animation, but from what you've done it looks almost as good. If you could just improvise on your frame-by-frame skills then it'll be excellent! Nice work.Just one question. What framerate do you use for your animations?

wow if you did it frame by frame thats impressive... i probably wouldnt have enough patients to do that... but how many frames did you use for your animation??

lol, that's really cute XD great job :P

53979[/snapback]

i use 12 fps framerate, furor.

it's 45 frames altogether. Some of my animations are 2-3 minutes long and they take a while to make. ;)

Hey thats pretty neat, but 12fps is pretty low for animations. Make it 20-24 and it will look much better.