xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SuburbanalCuts

Cover For My Book anyone think this is good?

i like it but maybe the font could be changed to something a bit different it just gives me a microsoft word feel, i know you are probably looking for the simple look but i think you should try a different font thats my only suggestion, otherwise its all good. good job. ;)

i like it but maybe the font could be changed to something a bit different it just gives me a microsoft word feel, i know you are probably looking for the simple look but i think you should try a different font thats my only suggestion, otherwise its all good. good job.  ;)

53915[/snapback]

thanks for editing it serverph. I kind of like the first one though cuz it looks old and stuff. :P

ok...i'll take out the star. I need to put something to show that all of it's not written by me though, so what does anyone suggest?

Just put a note in the corner, in lowercase (to stick with the theme). Make it further down than where the star is.

56308[/snapback]

hmmm. yeah that'll probably look pretty good. thanks!

Make all the text white with black outer glow, or opposite. I like the photo and layout but i don't like that star - looks too cheap. But i'd say add some horizontal lines. Nice pic thoucan u post it without the text?