xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RGPHNX

Urgent-admin Help Requested****** Cpanel malfunction- WEBSITE PROBLEMS

Admin,Have posted a PM 4X today for "Opaque" - each time Cpanel has refused to log my message in the "Sent" folder. Tried replying to the the previous message from Opaque & tried composing a new message to him- >> same result - NO MESSAGE SENT!! after clicking the send button.Please advise as this message string is concerning getting my website functional after ftp upload. -IS URGENT !!ThanksRGPHNX

Firstly STOP SPAMMING my PM BOX!Second, we assume that you have basic knowledge and even if you dont, we assume that you will collect some information from other sources.You are supposed to Upload your files in WWW directory OR PUBLIC_HTML Directory.The default placeholder has to be deleted.Secondly! STOP BLAMING OUR SERVICE! WE ARE FREE SERVICE PROVIDERS AND GOT MORE THAN 3000 ACTIVE ACCOUNTS ON OUR NETWORK!!! YES, Xisto is just one small PART! So think before you post anything regarding our service.If you dont know such basic things, you simply wont even need any of the advanced facilities that we provide!

Sorry,

It wasn't my intent to spam your PM box. As I explained in the post & the PM (I think) when I sent you the PM it DID NOT appear in my "Sent" folder in my Cpanel, so I had no idea if it went thru to you- so I repeated the PM message to ensure delivery. I know you are busy & my comments are NOT INTENDED to reflect negatively in any way on Xisto or the service- just a request for more info. AND YES I'm completely new to using the ftp functions of the webserver.

I've read the sections in the "Hosted Members" section on ftp before I attempted to use it but I guess I may have missed something. If there is more info posted I'll be happy to go & read it to extend my knowledge.

My only interest is to get my website up & running.

I do appreciate all your help but (apparently) need more tips to get this done.

Please Understand & Thanks Again

RGPHNX

Firstly STOP SPAMMING my PM BOX!

Second, we assume that you have basic knowledge and even if you dont, we assume that you will collect some information from other sources.

You are supposed to Upload your files in WWW directory OR PUBLIC_HTML Directory.

The default placeholder has to be deleted.

Secondly! STOP BLAMING OUR SERVICE! WE ARE FREE SERVICE PROVIDERS AND GOT MORE THAN 3000 ACTIVE ACCOUNTS ON OUR NETWORK!!! YES, Xisto is just one small PART! So think before you post anything regarding our service.

If you dont know such basic things, you simply wont even need any of the advanced facilities that we provide!

52966[/snapback]

Sorry for being Rash.. but its simply that when people make LARGE ATTRACTIVE FORUM TOPICS saying that Xisto SERVICE NOT WORKING.. IT affects the thousands others who are Guests and visiting this site for the first time.. Very few bother to read your message and my reply. The rest assume that Xisto's service is bad.. I hope you understand.

Opaque,

It's OK.. I understand. I was having a bad day too (for other reasons). Will continue to be more discrete in future & only post questions (re: site functionality etc.)in PMs to Admins. True, some (most) people take info at "face" value & may get the wrong impression. Just for the record (again), I consider Xisto to be "the best of the best " and will continue to support the site any way I can.

Thanks again,

RGPHNX

Sorry for being Rash.. but its simply that when people make LARGE ATTRACTIVE FORUM TOPICS saying that Xisto SERVICE NOT WORKING.. IT affects the thousands others who are Guests and visiting this site for the first time.. Very few bother to read your message and my reply. The rest assume that Xisto's service is bad.. I hope you understand.

53021[/snapback]

When you send PM's, do you have "Add message to my Sent Folder" ticked? If not, click it. That's the only way they get added.

NDPA, this issue was over a year ago already. and there was no need to resurrect the thread. anyway, this is now closed. we appreciate additional input you added, even if issue has obviously has been resolved for a long time already.