xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Peaktao

Which Forum Do You Like Best?(in Trap17)

Hey!Just wondering...which forums (sub-forums) in Xisto do you like the best?Which do you think is the most popular one? (which one do you go to read first after you log-in?)For me, I like Gaming, Real Life Experience, and school/college/work.Sometimes, I also read stuff in general talk and music/movie. ;)

I like this forum every much and I don't say that because they are hosting my website but I say it because it is real good ... thought I hate the credits system since I really don't have time to post that much.Anyway my favourite forum is the Computer one specially the hardware and software stuff. I also think that the Making Money Online section is great and it helped me a lot ... keep up with the good work!

For me, I'd have to say, I preferr the general, though, every so often, if nothing interestes me, I'll wander over to the main forum place, and look at the newest topics and click one which interest's me most. The main reason, why I like general, is because, it's not really bound down to a certain topic, and I enjoy making random coments and stuff, which may not suit other boards aswell, heck, they probably don't suit here. ?_?; But, yes, in short, I preferr the general board, and I also think it's the most popular, but isn't there a set of statistic's some where that show which board is most popular? We should chose boards on popularity I guess, but, with more people going to a certain place, better topic's can arrive, allthough, like all groups of peeople, it depends on the group in general. ;) thankfully I have yet to see a bad board on Xisto, there are boring boards, but that's just my opnion. Oh OH ! lately that new board, tutorial's or something, it's quite good. I rate it in second place. :P

Internet and Computers, I suppose. But according to my profile, General has the largest percentage of my posts. (25%/15 posts) I think Internet would have a majority, but it counts the subforums in it seperately, I think. I tend to come in through the portal and then the first thing I do is View New Posts. Then, click on the topics that seem to interest me...

I like the Gaming section, and the sub-sections within that. The reason for this is that i know more about gaming then i do about other stuff, like the internet and software/hardware. I also like the general section, because everybody can relate to everyday situations and happenings

I don't know...I like this general section, but I also love to post my opinions in the Vent, the Internet, Computers, and Hot News. I like being able to talk to people about anything that comes to mind and love to be able to express myself anyway that works, as long as I don't resort to foul language.

I like all the forums. You can get help on most of them if you run into any problem. My favourite is Hardware. I like PC hardware, this is what I am best at. I like software too. And Making money online is also good.

i am new but i think i will like the gaming forum because i play a lot of games. especially on PS2 and XBOX. I think those are the funnest stuff. i just started playing online games like warcraft and diablo. but i am not good at it. they take to much time to upgrade the guys

Statistically, General Talk is the forum I am most active in. I guess you can consider it the most popular, as well. If more people posted in the Music/Movies section, I would be a heck of a lot more active in there. Aside from that, I guess throw in my two cents here and there just about everywhere. Except for the computer stuff. Those forums get me real confused ;)