xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
konane

Which Game Do You Think Is Better Farcry, Counterstrike ect

hi!!!I was just wondering which game people think is better out of:farcrycounter-strikecounter-strike condition zerocounter-strike sourcedoom 3battlefield vietnamhalf lifehalf life 2even though i play all of them i was just wondering what one people think is better ;)

It depends i haven't played all the game on your list but every game has its unique thing. I don't like aliens and creatures and stuff like that so i would go for farcry because of the the awesome graphics they have and game play. Half life has amazing graphics but its just not my type of games that you would see me play. And the next game will be battlefield. Its right upthere with farcry. ;)

farcrycounter-strike
counter-strike condition zero
counter-strike source
doom 3
battlefield vietnam
half life
half life 2

Why don't you just start an poll with this options? It would be easist, faster an more efficient ;)

I don't like aliens either. I like Half life for its game play. But I think Counter Strike is the best game ever. The weapon detail is the best. Let me know if there any other games like that. Farcry is good too. Cool graphics. ;)