xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kiwirin

Best Final Fantasy?

yes, best Final Fantasy's how vague, but anyways, I'd have to say FF7, best storyline i've ever encountered, wicked and frustrating optional bosses (you know 'em) and don't forget the insane Sephiroth

I would have to agree with you on FF7, the whole storyline plus the characters are all lined up with the story in a good fashion. I hope that FF12 will be like FF7 and have a good storyline, and especially good characters cause thats what its all about.

Seven wins hands down. No questons asked.. it is, was, and always will be the best final fanatasy. It has by far the best story of all of them. I beat 3 times because every time i'm bored i just play it. (over all the other games i have) ;)the only finaly fantasy that would get any where near it would be a remake of it.. in virtual reality or something.

well the best final fantasy would have to be FF9 no questions asked, the graphics and characters and sotryine everything was just excellent if you havent tried it and like the Final Fantasy series you should play it... i didnt enjoy number 10 as much as number 9 but im looking forward to the new FF12

The Final Fantasy? I used to play for 2 consoles - PS and GBA.On Play Station console, i like FF9 and FF8 because of graphic, sound, game's story, character, and all of Final Fantasy :D .On Gameboy Advance, surely :D ! Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is the best for meThe game is amazing :D , Final Fantasy Tactics on the GBA, and it's good B) !The game play is where this game is perfect(and hard for me :D ). It is like any other Final Fantasy game, a great story line that will take you in and not let you go till you beat the game! You play a kid that got sent to a land that resembles a land in a video game he plays. You get sent here because of a 'magic' book your friend bought. Your ultimate goal is to get back home, how you do that is for you to find out! While trying to get home you will meet up with many characters that will join your clan(more 200 clans :D ). You will also do various missions in the game to progress thru the land. Another thing you can do is battle other clans, which can be a good way to gain extra experience. Another things I like are the easy controls and menus, everything is straight forward, and it is an easy game over all to learn. As if that isn't enough there is even a short walk thru of everything at the beginning B) . About the graphics :D are amazing for the GBA and all Final Fantasy. The character models are awesome, it reminds me somewhat of Zelda games. The buildings during battle look pretty cool as well. The icons for the buildings out of battle aren't bad either. The scenery, trees, plants, etc. Look real too :D , and go along good with the game. For the sound ;) on the game is awesome as well :D , the music isn't bad :P , and neither are the sounds made during battle. None of the people talk in that game, it would have been cool if they did. So there are text boxes instead. But hey, it's a very good GBA game none-the-less B) . Emm... :D overall this is a great Final Fantasy game. I love this game :D .

The Final Fantasy? I used to play for 2 consoles - PS and GBA.

On Play Station console, i like FF9 and FF8 because of graphic, sound, game's story, character, and all of Final Fantasy :D .

On Gameboy Advance, surely B) ! Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is the best for me

The game is amazing ;) , Final Fantasy Tactics on the GBA, and it's good B) !

The game play is where this game is perfect(and hard for me B) ).  It is like any other Final Fantasy game, a great story line that will take you in and not let you go till you beat the game!  You play a kid that got sent to a land that resembles a land in a video game he plays.  You get sent here because of a 'magic' book your friend bought.  Your ultimate goal is to get back home, how you do that is for you to find out!  While trying to get home you will meet up with many characters that will join your clan(more 200 clans :D ).  You will also do various missions in the game to progress thru the land.  Another thing you can do is battle other clans, which can be a good way to gain extra experience.  Another things I like are the easy controls and menus, everything is straight forward, and it is an easy game over all to learn.  As if that isn't enough there is even a short walk thru of everything at the beginning B) .

About the graphics :D  are amazing for the GBA and all Final Fantasy.  The character models are awesome, it reminds me somewhat of Zelda games.  The buildings during battle look pretty cool as well.  The icons for the buildings out of battle aren't bad either.  The scenery, trees, plants, etc.  Look real too :D , and go along good with the game.

For the sound :P  on the game is awesome as well :D , the music isn't bad :D , and neither are the sounds made during battle.  None of the people talk in that game, it would have been cool if they did.  So there are text boxes instead.  But hey, it's a very good GBA game none-the-less B) .

Emm... :D  overall this is a great Final Fantasy game. I love this game :D .

53140[/snapback]

The best ff? Damn that is a pretty hard question. My favourite would probably have to be either 9 or 10. I've played the ffs on the gba/sp, the ps1 and the ps2. I've got 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2(worst one ever), 11 and tactics advance. I don't have 3 because the damn makers haven't released it in english :D then again, I could always get the emulator again... :D The best story is probably 7, i just love the story and the advent children movie will be well good. The best graphic is 10-2 but is the worst one of them all, and the best system is 9 or 10, I just love their systems. I think that my favourite is probabloy 9, its a classic and was the first ever ff that i ever played. Console wise, the best one on the gba is tactics advance, the best one for the ps1 is ff9 and the best one for the ps2 is ff10. I think I've played ff for about 5 years now lol. i like the games mainly because they are rpg and the first rpg I ever played...according to my memory. Also I love the easy controls and I think a 7 year old can play the game, after all, I started when I was seven as well. I love the story of everyone of them(apart from 8 and 10-2).

I love the music and the areas/scenery in the game, they are just amazing. Nobuo Uematsu (main music composer of ff1 - 10, maybe 11 and definitely not 10-2) is amazing, I would really like the meet him, lol, you can download ff midis off Nobuo Uematsu, I've got the soundtrack for ff9 but they got midis from 1-9 at least, you should check it out if you love ff music.

The best ff? Damn that is a pretty hard question. My favourite would probably have to be either 9 or 10. I've played the ffs on the gba/sp, the ps1 and the ps2. I've got 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2(worst one ever), 11 and tactics advance. I don't have 3 because the damn makers haven't released it in english  then again, I could always get the emulator again...  The best story is probably 7, i just love the story and the advent children movie will be well good. The best graphic is 10-2 but is the worst one of them all, and the best system is 9 or 10, I just love their systems. I think that my favourite is probabloy 9, its a classic and was the first ever ff that i ever played. Console wise, the best one on the gba is tactics advance, the best one for the ps1 is ff9 and the best one for the ps2 is ff10. I think I've played ff for about 5 years now lol. i like the games mainly because they are rpg and the first rpg I ever played...according to my memory. Also I love the easy controls and I think a 7 year old can play the game, after all, I started when I was seven as well. I love the story of everyone of them(apart from 8 and 10-2). I love the music and the areas/scenery in the game, they are just amazing. Nobuo Uematsu (main music composer of ff1 - 10, maybe 11 and definitely not 10-2) is amazing, I would really like the meet him, lol, you can download ff midis off Nobuo Uematsu, I've got the soundtrack for ff9 but they got midis from 1-9 at least, you should check it out if you love ff music.

I sure!! You are Final Fantasy's fan ;) . You are play all of FF version (except FF3 :P ). Someone think FF3 is FF6(he is myself) but i used to play the real FF3(Eng. version) and finish it. I can't remember that i got it from somewhere. But if i get, i will tell you :D .

Final fantasy 6, it was the last one in 2d, and also had some of the best 2D graphics and effects ever in a game. the story was much less cliched than the FF7 one. and the soundtrack was amazing. ;)

Final fantasy 6, it was the last one in 2d, and also had some of the best 2D graphics and effects ever in a game. the story was much less cliched than the FF7 one. and the soundtrack was amazing. ;)

53443[/snapback]

Yeah FF6 was definitely a great game. The way the story was not entirely focussed on just a set of several characters, the great music, and Kefka's infamous laugh :P

But for me I enjoyed FF9 the best, it was the most polished FF on the PSone, I liked the return to oldschool, and it was a simple fantasy world, I guess it was fairly straight forward. FF7's storyline was about as clear as mud. I was pretty lost, with the whole Sephiroth, Jenova, Aeris intertwining. It was clever, no doubt, but required too much concentration on every little tid-bit to even manage to follow it slightly.

Never played Tactics, but thoroughly enjoyed Tactics advance - whilst not in the true FF fashion, it's a good time waster, probably the game I would most recommend for GBA.

I like FF4 old but good  :D

53537[/snapback]

Yes, that great one. I spent time more 52 hours to play FF4, I wish to see the game's ending. But :D ... the ending is normally ;) . Maybe.. cause from I saw the ending from other new versions. Although the ending will never be good for me but i impressed on my attempt(more 52 hours :P ).

The game play is where this game is perfect. It is like any other Final Fantasy game, a great story line that will take you in and not let you go till you beat the game! You play a kid that got sent to a land that resembles a land in a video game he plays. You get sent here because of a 'magic' book your friend bought. Your ultimate goal is to get back home, how you do that is for you to find out! While trying to get home you will meet up with many characters that will join your clan.

you have your opinions and thats good thats fine, but have you played tactics for ps1, i dont know maybe i read wrong and you were talking about the one for play station but i know if you liked the tactics advanced youd love playstations, its one of my favoirtes, ff7-ff8-ff tactics, but tactics advanced is far to kidish, the main bad guy was a kid with a stuffed animal, the main characters didnt even know if they liked the opposite sex, the game from the get go is childish with the snow ball fight to show you how a battle, works, and they removed a lot of good classes from tactics original and the animal characters wernt great either, i hate having to be a lizard just to be a good job, well thats my rant and rave post back i want to know what you think. :)